“Exquisite preparation!”

Ranked #52 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We ate here last night. From tempura escargot right through to the cannoli dessert, I was delighted with everything on their rich and varied menu. Good service and reasonably priced.

3  Thank Susan P

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I love everything I have Juliano's, but I like to try the different fish specials in particular. Great Food.

3  Thank Colin G
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Food was WAY over priced for the quality. Entrees took over an hour to be served and weren't even good enough to finish. Desserts were lacking in flavor and the service was not good, we waited for several items to be served but they never did make it to the table although we were continually assured they were in their way. The kicker was the putrid body odor of our server. It lingeres throughout the entire dining room and was noticed by several tables. There was nothing special about this place except for the bread, which was pretty good.

5  Thank Pahtempe
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

After a week at the hospital with my dad I just wanted to hide in some food....what a cute house with great history....and the staff was so friendly...the menu reads like a vacation...fish flown in from Hawaii. ..local salmon. ..poertagese sausage. ...wine from cali....I really enjoyed my self...the food was lovely and I did escaped in the flavor.... thank u chef ...

4  Thank Rannadannado
Reviewed 8 November 2013

In town with friends for one of the special 'lamb' dinners. My wife--who doesn't like lamb--didn't leave a morsel. The creativity and attention to detail of chef Carl is always impressive. It's the standard for dining in Billings. Looking forward to my next visit.

3  Thank Daniel D