“Biscuits and gravy”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Cedar City, Utah
“Biscuits and gravy”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the best western next door and walked over for breakfast. The food was good and the there were a lot of options. The baked goods looked really good. It was unique and cozy inside. Service was good as well.

“Average little hometown place”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here numerous times over the years because it is the place to go apparently. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Sometimes the food is wonderful and sometimes it is just bland. My man loves this place but I think that is because the waitresses always keep his coffee cup full.
I feel that the only good time to come here is on a weekday at 10 in the morning because the weekend wait is definitely not worth it. I will come back to Stella's but just not very often.

Everett, Washington
“Excellent restaurant and bakery”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Adjacent to the Best Western Clock Tower in downtown Billings. However, the place was packed and we had to wait for a table. A young man next to us said it was definitely worth the 10 to 15 minute wait, and he was right! By the way, he was a local regular! The place did not disappoint! The food was amazingly good and the service excellent. I also bought a small loaf of bread for the road. Wish I could have taken home the huge cinnamon rolls to the Grandkids! They were beautiful!

maryland
“Good homemade options”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a popular breakfast stop. I had homemade corned beef hash, you don't always see homemade hash at restaurants. The food and coffee were good. Our waitress was not great, not attentive, but the other wait staff seemed much better.

Iowa
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great food, good service. Many items to choose from and everyone in our party was happy with their meal. Portions are huge! My husband ordered two monster cakes and could only eat one and he is a big eater. I ordered a half order of my breakfast and it covered the entire plate. Service was quick considering how busy they were. Prices are average.