“YUM!!! LOVED IT!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My first time at this restaurant and won't be my last! Was traveling so am super sad there isn't one close to where I live.
Pros: Fun atmosphere, Super friendly staff, Great food!! Our steaks were wonderful.
Cons: Nope

GO!!

1  Thank JJKKJ
There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This is your typical noisy restaurant food chain. My wife had the pork chop which was not that good. My pulled pork sandwich was decent but nothing special. It also took quite a while for our food to arrive. Our waiter was very friendly though.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Happy Wife Happy road trip. Just a fun and satisfying place for a meal after a day on the road. I had the Chicken and it was perfectly cooked and the Fried Pickles were a big hit with the whole family. Solid value!

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We love TR! The waitress was amazing, the bread was delicious and hot as always, the price was great! My only complaint is that the prime rib I ordered wasn't the greatest.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The food was very good, the service was qucik even though they were very busy at the time we were in there, wait was not very long at all. Our waitress REBEKAH was one of the nicest people we have ever had in taking care of our order and seeing to it that it was right. She is very friendly, very courteous, very knowledgeable. We were very satisfied with her service.