“Not up to par.”

Ranked #10 of 351 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American Cuisine served in a casual dining atmosphere. Daily specials include Beef of the Day, Pork of the Day, and two Seafoods of the Day. Beer and wine.
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We visited Enzo's last night, an annual tradition. We had the expected friendly greeting and a unique and fun server. She recommended a bottle of wine based upon our initial choice and we found it to be exceptional. No appetizer, but they kept the bread coming. We were having a wonderful time and the meal was shaping up to be all we expected.

Three of us had ordered the veal. Between us, five veal medalions. Three were wonderful, one above average and one essentially inedible. Nothing wrong in the kitchen, simply a poor cut.

Desert was unique and very good, though it's not amongst the best I've eaten.

As the evening continued, our server became busier and we felt that service was a bit below what we expected, though she did a fine job when she had a moment to stop.

In all, it was a nice dinner. It wasn't up to the level of quality and service we expect from Enzo's though. We'll be back, but hope this was a one-time problem and not an indication of on-going difficulties.

3  Thank Robert D
There are newer reviews for Bistro Enzo

Reviewed 28 November 2012

We were two adults eating there, the place has good ambient and smells excellent.
We ordered the buttercup squash soup, beet and gorgonzola salad and as entrees the Veal picata and the special pork chops. As a dessert we got the cream Brule and the coconut cheese cake.
Our server was very knowledgeable and nice and the food was excellent, I can’t complain on anything.

5  Thank gil100
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I have only been able to eat here a few times but enjoyed everything very much. I always forget about this place so we tend to overlook it.

5  Thank MontanaHannah
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My wife and I frequently come to this restaurant. With two little kids, we look for menus that have something they would like. Enzo's has the best Mac n Cheese ever! While much of the menu is higher priced items, they also have normal prices for burgers and pastas. All around the best food in Billings, and something different than the "normal" steakhouses that are predominant in Billings.

4  Thank MadeinMontana1979
Reviewed 18 July 2012

While spending a night in Billings, we followed Tripadvisor's reviews and were not impressed with the quality of the food. I had the coucous and my my wife flat bread with mushroom and cheese. While the food was OK, it did not measure up to a #7 rating on Trip Advisor. The service was acceptable.

1  Thank WorldTravlerNaplesFL

Been to Bistro Enzo? Share your experiences!