“A great find”

Ranked #10 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American Cuisine served in a casual dining atmosphere. Daily specials include Beef of the Day, Pork of the Day, and two Seafoods of the Day. Beer and wine.
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was an annual trip on our way across the U.S. We found Enzo five years ago and would not miss the opportunity to enjoy a creative menu and outstanding service. It is quiet... And a great chance to have a meal with folks you want to share a special occasion. We will return again... As soon as possible.

6  Thank Carl O

Reviewed 17 October 2013

It had been 4 years since we were last in Billings and ate at Enzo. Because it had always been so good we were anxious to return. We must have hit them on a busy night as the service was slow and the staff was not their usual friendly selves. Our food was good but not nearly as good as the food from previous visits. I would go back in the future and just chalk this experience up to a "bad night".

2  Thank Roseatexas
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I will probably catch some backlash here as I see most diners really enjoy this place. Our waitress was very nice and attentive and described the specials well. Several of us ordered the catch of the day which were scallops and they were very good. My husband ordered the beef of the day, medium rare, which was delivered medium well so he sent it back. Reluctantly. The problem with sending food back is that everyone else will then be done with their meal... Second round, same thing! I swear they just re-delivered the same steak! At these prices, I expect perfection every time. The wine choices by the glass were not great either. Not sure I would hurry back. After all, I can get a fantastic Italian meal in San Francisco for the same amount of money we spent here.

1  Thank Maya002
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My family and I ate here while on an 18 day vacation and this meal was in our top 2 for the entire trip. I had the ribeye special and it was delicious - probably one of the best steaks I've ever had. My husband got the pork chop special and was equally pleased with his choice. This restaurant is upscale for a typical vacationer so you might want to change before you go - we felt underdressed.

8  Thank Cynthia M
Reviewed 17 May 2013

It has been a few years since my last visit to this restaurant, and I took my mother there for a pre Mother's Day dinner. I was worried that it would not continue to live up to my expectations, mostly because so many restaurants that I love seem to slowly fade in time with delivering the quality of food that they start out with. We were not disappointed, however. I had the grass fed rib eye steak, which was a special, and my mother had the shrimp and scallop pasta. Both were excellent. Service was also very good. If you have never been to Enzo's, it might be time to try it.

6  Thank Judy C

Been to Bistro Enzo? Share your experiences!