“Awesome Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Riverton, Wyoming
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The treatment I had when staying at this hotel was a fresh experience. The desk clerk and manager were very professional and pleasant and made sure that any need that I might have was taken care of. The rooms were clean and stay was great

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed last night and was met by a very professional and genuinely happy desk clerk and manager. Both were very accomodating. They explained that this was a hotel designed for long term stays but is very well equipped for short term people as well. When I walked into my room I was very impressed by the cleanliness and all the room. I slept very well and think I may have to find out what type of mattresses they have. If I had one complaint I would have to say the landscaping needs work but I do understand that they are or have just finished building. When I bring my family to town this is where we will stay, the full size refrigerator will come in very handy.

• Stayed April 2014
Travellers also viewed these Billings hotels
Boothill Inn & Suites
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT
Riversage Billings Inn
Riversage Billings Inn
#16 of 51 in Billings

Been to Ledgestone Hotel Billings? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ledgestone Hotel Billings

Property: Ledgestone Hotel Billings
Address: 4863 King Ave E, Billings, MT 59101-4634
Region: United States > Montana > Billings
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Billings
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ledgestone Hotel Billings 2.5*
Ledgestone Hotel Is A Brand New Contemporary Style Hotel In Billings Montana. It Is Just Blocks Off I-90 It Is Close To Restaurants And Shopping. All The Generously Sized Rooms Are Studio Suites Featuring Kitchens With Apartment Size Fridge Microwave Two Burner Ceramic Cook Top Coffee Maker Toaster Dishes Pots And Pans And Cooking Utensils. Each Room Has A Large Combo Dining Table/desk. A Large Bathroom With At Large Closet Is Perfect For Long Term Guests. Each Room Has Either A Single Queen Bed With A Sofa Bed Or Two Queen Beds With 2 Room Lounge Chairs. Housekeeping Service Is On A Weekly Basis. Alaska Air Miles Are Awarded With Every Stay. Complimentary Guest Laundry Machines For Guests. Complimentary Wireless Internet Throughout The Hotel. Business E Center. Fitness Room. Meeting Room For Up To 30 People. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ledgestone Hotel Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ledgestone Hotel Billings Montana