“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

A very nice place to stay. The staff and management is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are nice, clean and very comfortable. It being a new hotel I thought I'd give it a try and I'm glad that I did. I will definitely be back the next time I need to stay in Billings.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Riverton, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The treatment I had when staying at this hotel was a fresh experience. The desk clerk and manager were very professional and pleasant and made sure that any need that I might have was taken care of. The rooms were clean and stay was great

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed last night and was met by a very professional and genuinely happy desk clerk and manager. Both were very accomodating. They explained that this was a hotel designed for long term stays but is very well equipped for short term people as well. When I walked into my room I was very impressed by the cleanliness and all the room. I slept very well and think I may have to find out what type of mattresses they have. If I had one complaint I would have to say the landscaping needs work but I do understand that they are or have just finished building. When I bring my family to town this is where we will stay, the full size refrigerator will come in very handy.

• Stayed April 2014