“Cost was more than expected”

Ledgestone Hotel Billings
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Busby, Montana, United States
“Cost was more than expected”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I reserved a room and the rate was quoted at 129.00. When I checked my account statement, I was charged 140.03 for the room, then $30.00 for taxes. They tried to charge me another $30.00 for an unauthorized pet in the room but we had no pets of any kind. I spoke to the manager and she said the housekeeper said she found two bowls on the floor in our room, I did not see any bowls on the floor. I straightened up the room before I left, so I didn't understand how they could do that to me. I did speak to the manager and she did refund my $30.00 to my account, but I will not stay there again due to the cost of room. I stayed there because I thought it was a reasonable rate but it ended up costing more than the other rooms in the Billings area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kansas City,MO
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The Ledgestone is a very nice new great smelling hotel! I stayed there 8/13/14 and it was PERFECT! The room has EVERYTHING you need for a relaxing stay. Super clean and the way it should be! 8/14/14 I'm sitting in a filthy Super8 in Fargo wishing in was back in Billings at Ledgestone. 10 stars!!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank MissouriGunner
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Our 5 day stay was nothing short of excellent. We were in Billings for a wedding. The staff and accommodations were top notch. Before I retired I was in a hotel/motel 100 days a year and this staff was definitely among the best.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Rochester, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We arrived in Billings around 6:00 p.m. and discovered Ledgestone Hotel after a hotel in the same vicinity was full! We were thrilled with the excellent accommodations given the introductory offer (surprise!). Our room was spacious, clean and inviting for a good night's sleep. Location was a plus for getting out early in the morning and traveling east out of Billings.

Unfamiliar with Ledgestone Hotels ~ the kitchen set-up is a bonus for another time even though we didn't use it during this stay. Now that I am aware of the hotel services I will plan for my next stay!

We only met one staff person upon checking in; very engaging and friendly. I highly recommend the Ledgestone Hotel in Billings and will plan another stay next year.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Our first experience with Ledgestone.....great facility and easy on/off I-90. Great check in by Zac and gave us a good recommendation to Montana Brewery!! Highly recommend whether passing thru or staying a few nights! Had a glitch with TV and they came right down to fix.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This property is conveniently located off of I-90 which was what I wanted. When I arrived and checked I was very surprised of how new and modern it was. Very friendly front desk staff. As for the rooms...Awesome! well decorated very comfortable and spotless. Big bonus was the TV programming! Tons of channels in HD. The complimentary guest laundry was great as well. If I ever travel back through Billings I will be looking to stay here. Thanks Ledgestone Billings, I would recommend your hotel to anybody passing through.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Dave H
seattle, wa
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was very excited to see a brand new Ledgestone hotel as a choice in Billings. We've stayed at their Yakima property when it was also new and spent a wonderful night in a huge suite. This Ledgestone, while an outstanding value at the introductory "new hotel" rates, is a tad less impressive. Our room was clean and comfortable (but not as spacious as the Comfort Inn Suites we stayed at the night before.) The beds were firm and the linens crisp. The bathroom was clean and spacious. We didn't use the kitchen, but it certainly is a plus. One disappointment was that the A/C outlets for such a new property felt a little sparse, with a single outlet in each lamp plus a few outlets in the wall. (We'd stayed at hotels two previous nights with double A/C and USB outlets per lamp.) The wi-fi worked well. I agree with an early review that the walls were thin and we could easily hear folks talking in the hall. The free laundry was a plus with 4 washers and 8 dryers. The staff was greeted us warmly and took our room preferences to heart. All in all, we definitely got our $$'s worth, but I don't think I'd stay here again if/when rates rise to $150+.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple