“The best Famous Dave's Restaurant that I have ever eaten”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #24 of 349 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Louisiana
“The best Famous Dave's Restaurant that I have ever eaten”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We like Famous Dave's BBQ but this one was outstanding. The food was excellent, the service good and the décor the best I've seen. I wish all the Famous Dave's restaurants was half as good as this one. Thanks for a great meal and pleasant environment.

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place when I visit Billings. I've always had great service and the food is always done perfectly. I love coming back to this place when I'm in the mood for BBQ

Edmonton, Canada
“Fantastic Dave's”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Went here for dinner and it was great! Lots to choose from, waitress was friendly, food came out fast. I have the baby back ribs and BBQ chicken. Both were good but I preferred the chicken. Would totally go back!

• Visited May 2014
Canada
“Stuffed”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

first time we ate at this location. Food was great, service was excellent. Was the first time I wasn't able to finish everything, which is rare for me. I always get the bbq brisket, my cut was a little fatty which I've never experienced at other FD's.

Visited April 2014
Riverton, Wyoming
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Service was good, food was great. Prices were good and I would recommend to others in the area. Have good choices for all family members.

Visited April 2014