“great bbque!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I love this restaurant--- perfect ambiance, good food, quick service, good prices. the pulled pork is my fav, but the other options are also good. coleslaw and corn bread biscuits are also fabulous. good prices, too.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Food was pretty good. It was a little cold though. Service was OK bit not as good as usual. Server didn't come back to fill our drinks.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I have eatten at the Missoula one and you cant compare. Y Is that. Its corporate. Food should all be the same. Hats off for Billings. Best FD I've had

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We like Famous Dave's BBQ but this one was outstanding. The food was excellent, the service good and the décor the best I've seen. I wish all the Famous Dave's restaurants was half as good as this one. Thanks for a great meal and pleasant environment.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This is my go to place when I visit Billings. I've always had great service and the food is always done perfectly. I love coming back to this place when I'm in the mood for BBQ