“excellent place to stay in Billings”
Review of Kelly Inn Billings

Kelly Inn Billings
Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here on our trip to Denver. The hotel was clean. The beds were very comfortable and room was cool. The pool/hot tub was nice. Workout area was small but about what we expected. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: lower number rooms are closer to the elevator. They do have stairs in the back if you have a higher...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
glinnell, General Manager at Kelly Inn Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide future guests with some tips. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The manager is very rude. Her staff took my reservations and when I tried to pay they told me to wait as they were going to offer me a group rate for 4 rooms. I was to get a call from someone with the group rate amount, but was told
I did have the reservations. I got a phone message, called back and the person was gone for the day. Called the next day and the "group rate" person was out. Was referred to her manager. Who was condescending and rude from the very first word out of her mouth. She laughed at the thought of 4 rooms being a group, stating it was 10. I explained I did not ask for a group rate, I was offered one. And although I tried to pay I was told to wait for the call with the discounted rates.
She informed me they were booked and I did not even have reservations! Needless to say, we will never ever stay at this hotel. And will make sure everyone we knows hears about the rude manager!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel to be sure your reservation is really taken!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mymemama
Reviewed 24 April 2014

After a long day of driving with my family of four, my wife and I decided to spend the night in Billings. The Kelly Inn sign caught our eye, and we crossed our fingers that, at 2 a.m., there was a room available. We were greeted by a wonderful woman at the front desk named Michelle. And I've got to say that Michelle treated us like family the second we walked in the door!
When we checked into our room we found it to be very clean, nice and roomy. The parking outside is well lit and we had no doubt that our vehicle was going to be safe for the night.

If roominess and cleanliness is a priority when looking for a place to lay your head for the night, then I would recommend the Kelly Inn in Billings. We'll be staying there again our next time through Montana, guaranteed!

Thank you to Michelle, Gail and all the staff for a wonderful stay!

Mark

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark G
glinnell, General Manager at Kelly Inn Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay - we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

i stayed at the Kelly Inn for business and found it to be very clean and comfortable. the king sized bed was very comfortable. breakfast in the morning was great! and it was quiet! restaurants are nearby and there's easy access to hwy 90.

Room Tip: my room was on the south end of the hotel, room 333.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have to say this is one of the better motels we have ever stayed at. It has easy access from the interstate, with restaurants and gas stations close by. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The room itself could not have been any better. The continental breakfast was also nice. The best part of the stay, it was quite, no noise from the outside which can be annoying.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RONALD E

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time you come to Billings!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed here for one night en route to Big Sky, MT. Check-in was very smooth and we were in our 2nd floor room immediately. The elevator is slow, so it's only neccesary when you have luggage. The room was quite roomy, clean and has a great layout with the sink being outside the bathroom. I did not use the fitness centre or pool but both looked good. The breakfast is good with a waffle maker, cereal, milk, juice, fruit, yogurt, pastries, toast, etc... Although if you get caught in the breakfast rush you'll be eating in your room. The hotel is located just off the interstate and the staff is friendly, I recommend this hotel for maybe even more than a night.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are drive-up motel style, easy for transporting luggage
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We stayed at the Kelly Inn when we came to town for a horse sale. We were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted with smiles and treated like we were being welcomed home for a visit. The price was reasonable. The rooms were clean and the staff was more than accommodating. From housekeeping to front desk, the staff is great. Susan was working that night training another young lady, Jen, I believe. They were both sweet and helpful. Their service, even in the midst of training was commendable. They offered us directions to where we needed to go and even gave us a coupon for a discount for dinner. This hotel is a gem. We will stay everytime we
come through this area. Thank you Kelly Inn for providing a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014