“Great place to stay and good value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelly Inn Billings

Kelly Inn Billings
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Helena, Montana
“Great place to stay and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2011

Nice rooms with every thing you need to have a comfortable stay. The desk clerk Shannon was Great both times I have stayed there. Will look to stay with you on other travels.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Yakima, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2011

T.V. wouldn't work, A/C didn't cool, Hallway at 3 A.M. sounded like a race track, Water pipes made noise all night, General Manager promised full refund, but never delivered.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank Polaris98
Rapid City, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2010

Staff were warm friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The pool was chilly. I would recommend turning up the temp or getting rid of it. The hot tub jets had to be turned on manually by the staff. We were there to entertain grandkids whose father is deployed to Iraq. The staff made it an enjoyable experience and were very accommadating.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
glinnell, General Manager at Kelly Inn Billings, responded to this review, 3 February 2011
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the ClubHouse Inn and Suites. I appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.
As you can see by previous posts, our pool is usually kept at a very comfortable temperature. Unfortunately, during one evening of your stay, we experienced problems with heater. We did have it serviced as soon as possible and the problem was corrected.
Again, our apologies for experiencing a chilly pool. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Billings. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Saskatchewan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2010

We went to Billings to shop with some friends and this hotel was recommended. The pool was so warm it was a pleasure to go in there. The hot tub was very warm and relaxing and clean. We liked our room and the first night we stayed there was a youth group that was kind of loud so when we mentioned this to the front desk they moved both of us right away to a room that wouldn't have anyone above us. Excellent service here. The breakfast was good although I would have preferred a bit of yogurt. The value in this hotel was fantastic. I will definitely stay here again when I go on a shopping trip.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2010

I visited Billings on a shopping trip from Canada with 52 other women. This is the second year I have been on the trip and we stayed at the same hotel both times. It's a nice, quiet hotel. The rooms are big and the beds are really comfortable. The staff is always great and super friendly. The hotel has a great continental breakfast. One downside is it is a little out of the way and there are only one or two restaurants near by. We ended up eating at the same place every night.

• Stayed November 2010
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2010

I travel to Billings, Mt. on business quit frequently. I enjoy staying at the Clubhouse Inn whenever I get the chance. The rooms are clean and the staff is great to work with. I usually arrive early before their normal check in with no problems the staff is very accommodating. Not like their neighbor next door, The Old Holiday Inn with its newly painted signs, out dated rooms and their non-accommodating rude staff.
In addition, there are two good restaurants on each side of the motel.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
glinnell, General Manager at Kelly Inn Billings, responded to this review, 14 October 2010
Thank you so much for your kind review of the ClubHouse Inn & Suites. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you (and your cats) again.
Gail Linnell
406-248-9800
Casper, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

My family and I stayed at the Clubhouse Inn, I had never seen one before so I decided to give them a try. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I loved the pillowtop beds and down comforter and my kids loved the big pool! It’s refreshing to find such a nice clean hotel! I was pleasently surprised. I will definitly stay again.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family