“Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Lexington Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

A couple simple things make for a good experience. 1 is a comfortable bed at an affordable price. 2 is peace and quiet in a clean/well maintained room. Everything else is unimportant. They also have the usual breakfast and usual amenities. This was a good nights sleep.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
regina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

We just spent 4 nights at The Lexington and once again it was very enjoyable. We got a king room and it was clean, quiet, comfortable (good beds) and well worth the money we spent. Everyone is pleasant from the front desk staff to the maintenance man to the lady in the breakfast room. We have no desire to stay elsewhere as we consistently have a good stay at this hotel and we come down 2 or 3 times a year from Canada.

Room Tip: we enjoy the spaciousness of the king room and having a love seat to sit and watch tv
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean, the beds comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was pretty standard fare, but filling and the chocolate chip cookies in the evening were a treat. Internet access was a little slow, but I was still able to use it for my needs. If I find myself in Billings again, I wouldn't hesitate to book this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sask., Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed here recently and it was perfect. Staff is very friendly. The breakfast is what you expect. Everything is there. Something for everyone. Rooms are comfortable. Clean!
This hotel was a great location to everything. We received a discount card for several of the restaurants and stores that we went to. I had researched quite a few places before I booked. There were a few that had everything we wanted and were a little cheaper but this one was worth the couple extra dollars for breakfast and the coupon card.
We found this hotel to be quiet. The beds are ok.
We would definitely stay here again. Plus its walking distance to our favourite restaurant in Billings. Carlinos!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Tigard, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This place has a great lobby and sitting by the fire really took the chill off. The rest of the amenities were just so, so. The beds were not very comfy and the blankets were skimpy. Skip the breakfast unless you go for the pancakes, oatmeal package, or mini yogurt. Don't gag on the eggs. The nightly cookies were good when I could snare one. They were very stingy with room coffee refills. I would not stay here again. The lady in the breakfast room tried very hard and kept things clean and orderly. Those working the front desk left a lot to be desired.

Room Tip: I hope Billings has something better to offer.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here before and always seem to come back! Nice beds, good pillows, nice variety for breakfast. The location to lots of shopping, restaurants, and theaters. Only complaint was the hot tub was too hot and the pool was a little cool. I will stay here again and again!

Stayed October 2013
Pocatello, ID
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

I am the general manager of a different hotel in Idaho and this was my first stay at a Lexington Inn. As someone who works in the industry, I have different eyes for hotels when I travel, I believe, than a lot of guests. I can say that my stay at the Lexington was one of the nicest stays I have had.

Service was very friendly and accomodating. I asked for several oddball things and each was met promptly and with courtesy. Check-in was easy. The room was very nice. Everything was clean. I looked!

I especially appreciated the iphone dock and a light switch right next to the bed for the whole room - NOT just the lamps. The bathroom was spacious. The desk had a handy charging station. The bed was comfortable and the room had a fridge and microwave in an attractive cabinet. I don't watch tv, so I can't comment on that amenity. Finally, the breakfast was good with enough variety for just about anyone I would think. I liked the automatic pancake maker. First time I had seen one of those.

The one thing I was sad about was that the business center internet was very slow. When I used my smartphone, I was on the Verizon network instead of the wi-fi. I would say either the physical computer at the business center is outdated, or the overhall hotel internet is slow. As the internet speed is becoming AS important as the bed itself or the overall price, this is one area I could recommend improvement. However, to be fair, I think that MOST hotels right now could use an internet speed upgrade.

That being said - I'm still going to give the stay a 5 rating. The cost vs. value was great. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo