“Very good for property, but service was not as good.”

Lexington Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #15 of 51 Hotels in Billings
national tour
“Very good for property, but service was not as good.”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Clean place, all the amenities you need. Beds are pretty comfy too. Great location. The breakfast was not as good as other hotels at this price point. My only problem was I booked on Orbitz and when I got there the reservation wasn't yet to their computer. Ok, that is fine, I had no problem waiting ten minutes. Well the ten turned into 45. Then I was told I had to pay more because the King I booked wasn't available and the 2 Queens would cost more. If that was Orbitz's mistake or the hotel's data base I don't know, but the hotel should have apologized and put me in the next available room with no charges. I may or may not stay again depending on the price point of similar hotels at the time. There are a lot to choose from in this same area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for making me aware of a recent problem you encountered during your stay with us. We take pride in the the friendly customer service that we provide and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I will look into the issue that you encounter not only with Orbitz but with our front desk staff and take care of the situation so I can ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback on the breakfast, any suggestions that we can get to make your stay a more pleasurable experience is greatly appreciated. I welcome you back to our hotel and would like a chance to show you that is not the service that we at Lexington Billings are known to provide. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I found the Lexington Inn to be a vary professionally managed facility. The hotel was very clean, neat and the location is very convient. I will stay at the Lexington in my future travels. Very nice facility, thank you for the stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving us a review. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and the exceptional service we provide. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hayden Lake, Idaho
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is a very pleasant place to stay. It is away from the freeway and other heavy traffic. The previous night we had stayed at another hotel close to the freeway and couldn't sleep because of the noise. It is close to shopping and several restaurants. We especially appreciated the large desk in our room, as we had work to catch up on. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will be visiting again when in Billings

1 Thank idahodelite
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
I would like to thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Lexington Inn & Suites. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Gardiner, Montana
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the first time. I stay in Billings several times a year and this was the quietest hotels I have been to. Check in was quick, staff was courteous. Room was very clean and comfortable. We will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I would like to thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor. We take pride in having a clean, friendly and quiet hotel and I am happy to know that you have a delightful experience at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings. We look forward to accomodating you in the future.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Facility was quite nice, beds comfortable and quiet. Hotel is off the normal hotel locations in the
West of Billings. Many restaurants and services available in the area. Staff was pleasant and the breakfast was good. One issue we noted was a lack of attention to detail in the cleanliness of the room. We note areas around door latches and light switches needed a good cleaning.

Room Tip: We did not note any noise on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for leaving a review for us on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your visit with us. I have passed along the information on the detailed cleaning that you notiece to the Executive Housekeeper. I appreciate your attention to detail. We look forward to accomodating you in the near future.
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Excellent service from the lady at the front desk and the one taking care of the breakfast room. The rooms are clean, breakfast choices great and an all around pleasant place to stay. Definitely will continue to stay here when visiting Billings.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future and we greatly appreciate the great review on Trip Advisor.
Billings, Montana
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We when went to check in the computers were both frozen. The front desk clerk Amanda was very efficient in getting them to work again. But while we were waiting she explained what the hotel offered and some sites near by that we could visit during our stay. Amanda was very helpful and so much fun to talk to. After getting our room and ordering dinner we needed forks. We called down to the front desk and within minutes we had forks and cups delivered to our room. The Service here was incredible! Amanda and the staff on duty went above and beyond. This will be our hotel of choice from now on.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you so much for leaving a great review for us. I am so proud to have Amanda on our team, she is a gem and I have forwarded this wonderful review for her to see. We look forward to seeing you again soon.