“Great room and staff! ”

Ranked #10 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Chicago, Illinois
“Great room and staff! ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Front desk Reggie was amazingly helpful over the phone! Room was very nice. We needed blankets and they came to our room with them within 2 minutes! The breakfast attendant was constantly refilling everything and helping us with the cool pancake machine! Biscuits and gravy were a hit! Great place!

Stayed June 2014
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We at the Lexington Billings believe that our guests come first. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Palmdale, California
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a very nice place to stay. Everything was clean and the room was a nice size. Only reason I didn't give it a five rating was the bed wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped and the breakfast was pretty typical for most hotels. Not the best but not the worst. I would stay here again. Everyone was very nice and the place was entirely smoke free. Can't go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us a review. Thank you for the suggestion on the bed and the breakfast. I will take a look at how we can improve our breakfast, suggestions are always helpful. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I spent three nights here while on a short holiday. It is an attractive property close to lots of restaurants and shopping, including the Rimrock Mall.

Parking immediately surrounding the hotel is somewhat limited, although there is a large (free) parking lot directly adjacent to the hotel lot.

The front desk staff were helpful and friendly.

The hotel common areas are clean and well kept. The pool is a little on the small side. One afternoon during our stay there were fresh cookies and lemonade at the front desk.

Our room was a good size; a king bed with a lazy boy, desk and a cabinet containing a fridge and microwave. The bed was very, very comfortable with lots of cushy pillows.

The only small, somewhat trivial, complaint I would have is that more attention should be paid to housekeeping. The bed was poorly made every day, and I'd be willing to bet the bathroom floor wasn't swept/vacuumed during our stay due to the amount of hair that collected.

There is a full breakfast offered that includes sausages, egg patties, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, toast, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice and coffee.

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for leaving us a deatailed review on Trip Advisor. I have made the head housekeeper aware of the issue that you experienced with housekeeping to make sure the issue does not happen again. Our guests come first and I appreciate all your positive comments and suggestions. Thank you for staying with us.
Lovell, Wyoming
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel is the best we have stayed in and all the staff was great and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone. The breakfast is great lots to choose from. The kids loved the pool it was a little small from other hotels but clean and well taken care of.

Room Tip: Any room is great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank wapityhunter
Thank you for leaving us a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I were in town for a week and booked the Lexington online based on price and property description. Upon our arrival we were not disappointed. The staff was friendly and accommodating, The property was clean and (entirely) smoke free. They served a full breakfast each morning that was well stocked and had a wide range of choices.

We have stayed other places with lots fewer amenities, not as clean and well maintained and spent much more per night. The Lexington Inn in Billings is a great value. We will book there again next time we are up to see family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rob Dorothea W
Thank you so much for leaving us a great review. We take pride in our hotel and go above and beyond for out guests because our guests come first. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Linden Alberta
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Luxinton was ranked 5th and the price was pretty good, based on this and the reviews we read we booked in for a night. The staff was great and and the place was beautiful, we were very happy when we first opened our door. It smelled great as did the foyer, it was spacious and very clean. We felt like this was a 1. One of the nicest places we'd been at. The bed was nice and the towels big. The pool was quite cold, it took some time to get in and I couldn't stay in as long as I had hoped. It and the jacuzzi were clean and smelled good. I enjoyed the jacuzzi. Breakfast was great. Eggs, sausage, pancakes and more. We loved our night and decided to stay again on the return trip. Our second stay was great too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you have an exceptional stay with us. We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and hotel and the freindliness of our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
national tour
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Clean place, all the amenities you need. Beds are pretty comfy too. Great location. The breakfast was not as good as other hotels at this price point. My only problem was I booked on Orbitz and when I got there the reservation wasn't yet to their computer. Ok, that is fine, I had no problem waiting ten minutes. Well the ten turned into 45. Then I was told I had to pay more because the King I booked wasn't available and the 2 Queens would cost more. If that was Orbitz's mistake or the hotel's data base I don't know, but the hotel should have apologized and put me in the next available room with no charges. I may or may not stay again depending on the price point of similar hotels at the time. There are a lot to choose from in this same area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for making me aware of a recent problem you encountered during your stay with us. We take pride in the the friendly customer service that we provide and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I will look into the issue that you encounter not only with Orbitz but with our front desk staff and take care of the situation so I can ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback on the breakfast, any suggestions that we can get to make your stay a more pleasurable experience is greatly appreciated. I welcome you back to our hotel and would like a chance to show you that is not the service that we at Lexington Billings are known to provide. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you again in the future.