“Good place to stay but have plenty of room for improvement”

Lexington Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The front desk crew are very helpful, cheerful, and customer oriented. The rooms are clean and adequate (except for the loose toilet bowl base - reported it but did not asked for immediate repair/attention).

Recommended areas of improvement.

(1) House keeping crew are very slow and very noisy. My friend witnessed one of them dropped the F bomb. :( . I was there for 4 nights but I never asked my room to be serviced under than coffee refills.

(2) I have no problem with limited and old gym equipment as long as they are safe and operational. Treadmill was broken, horizontal bike's seat cannot be adjusted, elliptical machine squeaks, the multi-weight machine's cables and pulleys are frayed and looks unsafe. :(

Room Tip: Pick rooms furthest away from the elevator, stairs, and ice machines.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank azzklaun
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. I apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. I do not tolerate the language that was used by one of our housekeepers. I spoke with the housekeeping manager and she assured me that it will not happen again. I have also spoke with the maintenance manager and he is looking at all of the equipment to have what is broken fixed. We did replace the treadmill. I hope that you will give us another chance to prove that our guests come first. We looki forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We searched through many hotels in the Billings area. One of my primary needs was that of a 24 hour fitness center. I was thoroughly disappointed to learn that the facility only had one treadmill for my wife and I to walk on. In the middle of my workout the belt abruptly stopped. I informed the desk and they insured me that their maintenance man would get it fixed. I finished my workout by walking around the building. The next day I tried to walk on the treadmill again. The belt on the treadmill was l basiclly folded in the middle, obviously broken. Once again I walked around the outside of the building until it started to rain. The treadmill needs to be replaced, and a 2nd treadmill needs to be added. A poor rating is warranted.

Room Tip: Stay on the 4th floor to avoid noise from walking guests in the room above!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry to hear that your stay at the Lexington Inn & Suites wasd not up to your standards. I have spoke with the Maintenance Manager and would like you to know that we have resolved the treadmill problem. We did purchase a new treadmill and are looking to try to make more room to add another treadmill to better accommodate guest needs. Thank you for the feedback and giving us the chance to solve the problem that you encountered. We look forawrd to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I were on the last two legs of a driving trip taking us through Billings, Montana. I did a search on online and found the Lexington Inn and read the reviews. I was impressed with what I read and decided to book it. We were not disappointed at all. The staff made check easy, the room was clean and pleasant. We asked for a recommendation for a good steakhouse close by and took the advice and was again, not disappointed. We highly recommend this hotel when you visit Billings.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving a review on Trip Advisor for out hotel. We take pride in the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you for staying with us, we look forawrd to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice, very clean place to stay. Very friendly staff. The rooms are roomy and very nice. The free breakfast was great with lots of choices. The beds were very comfortable and roomy bathroom. You will not be sorry if you stay here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor for our hotel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay in every aspect. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

What a wonderful and caring front desk! I had accidentally booked myself at a different hotel, thinking the Lexington was reserved for myself and my furry companion. Amanda at the front desk was incredibly helpful in finding me a new hotel (on the spot!) which accepted pets. She took the extra time and energy to make sure my stay in Billings was comfortable and enjoyable. I so appreciate her help. She was a life savor!!! Thanks Amanda!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for leaving us a raving review on our hotel and staff.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Front desk Reggie was amazingly helpful over the phone! Room was very nice. We needed blankets and they came to our room with them within 2 minutes! The breakfast attendant was constantly refilling everything and helping us with the cool pancake machine! Biscuits and gravy were a hit! Great place!

Stayed: June 2014
bgonz, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We at the Lexington Billings believe that our guests come first. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a very nice place to stay. Everything was clean and the room was a nice size. Only reason I didn't give it a five rating was the bed wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped and the breakfast was pretty typical for most hotels. Not the best but not the worst. I would stay here again. Everyone was very nice and the place was entirely smoke free. Can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving us a review. Thank you for the suggestion on the bed and the breakfast. I will take a look at how we can improve our breakfast, suggestions are always helpful. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.