“Very Clean Pet friendly hotel - Pet owners need to pick up after their pets though”

Lexington Inn & Suites Billings
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Stayed at this hotel last night. It is not in the normal batch of hotel around highway exits, you will need to go into town a couple of miles to find it next to a Chevy station and behind an italian restaurant. There was not an extra fee for the dogs, there was a pet contract that said the typical stuff - don't leave the pet alone in the room, they can't be in public areas of the hotel, on leash etc.

The room was clean, no weird smells, do bring conditioner none was provided, there were people checked in all around us and we couldn't hear them in the morning getting ready. This was the fastest wireless in-room internet I have ever experienced too.

We did not partake in the offered breakfast or the pool.

My biggest beef is with prior pet owners who stayed there and did not have the manners to pick up after their pets outside. Tthe hotel provides bags & a garbage can right there for us!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 October 2010

We are relocating to Alaska and this was one of our planned stays. We choose La Quinta's when convenient because they allow pets without a fee. We did find this to be a ways from the freeway (I-90), but, the indoor pool made up for that. This is mandatory for our littlest one after a full 8 hour drive. We found the hotel to be comfortable, clean, and more then adequate for our needs. There are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat within a short drive and an Italian place right across the parking lot. Which is where we chose to eat. Wish we had not, in one word, Yuck.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Not a very convienent location for Interstate travellers. New hotel. Pet friendly hotel with no additional pet fees. Good areas for exercising pets. Nice pool area. Lots of shopping and restaurants near by.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Stayed here three nights on a business/leisure trip. The room was large and roomy. Two nice comfortable beds and even a recliner chair. Room was quiet and TV and air conditioning were great. Only small drawback was large amount of dust on dresser next to and under TV. The free breakfast was good but why no orange juice? Also a big disappointment was the hot tub which was out of order all three days. And the pool was a bit on the cold side. Otherwise a nice hotel in a very convenient location near restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We have stayed at this property numerous times, the staff is always friendly, it is noisy sometimes but most motels are, the beds are great, the furniture it dated and worn, there has been a hole in the side arm of the couch in room 121 I believe or 119 since our first stay. That being said the last stay we had in August was a total train wreck, the room we had re severed had been rented the staff was in a turmoil, there had been a fire on the forth floor, the elevator was broken and when the front desk people asked the manager to come up she was rude and gave the impression she didn't care what happened, we either wanted the room or not. I later called down to ask the front desk if the manager was one of the owners and as I suspected she was. I had heard from friends in South Dakota that the owners for that property didn't want to be there and really didn't care about the property and apparently they are right. I am very disappointed and may try one more time but that will be it.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2010

I stayed at La Quinta for 3 nights and was very happy with the room. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was large and very clean. It had blackout curtains and I slept very well. HOWEVER, I require a treadmill in a fitness center for my morning exercise. The equipment in this "fitness center" was ancient and there was only one of each (one treadmill, one bike, one precor). On my second day, the treadmill was broken! Had I known about the poor equipment, I would've stayed somewhere else since this is very important to me. In addition, the hot tub was not working for the entire three days of my stay. Where was maintenance? There were a few other minor things that were quickly resolved -- no remote for my tv and twice I had to go to the lobby to have them re-program my door key since it stopped working and I couldn't get in. It was an inconvenience. But, like I said, the room was really topnotch.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2010

The check in girl was friendly and quick. Not fake. She said the confusing "no pet" signs in the lobby were coming down. My room is a dream! Bog enough with a comfy queen bed piled with pillows. In room fridge, microwave, coffeepot the usual. Bot also a couch, art on the walls and even a plant! A big window that opens! I am in love with this place! However, it is over $100 which is a lot for me and it is about 15 minutes away from true downtown. Still, Billings knows what sidewalks are and so I used then to walk down to Dave's Famoud BBQ and got take out. Next time, skip the BBQ but keep La Quinta!