“Delicious Cajun Food with Southern Hospitality”

Goode's Bayou Grill
Ranked #149 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Glendive, Montana
“Delicious Cajun Food with Southern Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I found Goode's Bayou Grill by accident while passing through Billings. Wow, what a treat! The owner, Mr. Goode, and his staff treated us tremendously well, and fed us delicious food until we could not eat another bite. My wife had the southern fried chicken with a number of accompaniments (the chili was fantastic!). I had the jambalaya with a side order of hush puppies. The jambalaya was loaded with sausage and chicken, and was seasoned just right. I don't know how many times I can say delicious, but that's what everything was.....delicious. and authentic. The service was outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly. You will want to try this wonderful restaurant inside the Vegas hotel. Trust me, you will have to pinch yourself to believe you are not sitting on Bourbon Street.

• Visited April 2014