“N'awlins in Montana”
Review of Goode's Bayou Grill - CLOSED

Goode's Bayou Grill
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The service and food is exceptional. Beef brisket is melt in your mouth tender and oh so flavorful. Pulled pork is yummy. Chicken and Sausage Jambalya is very good. French fries are perfection. I hope Goode's can make it happen in Billings. Highly recommend this restaurant, give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank ironhrse

Reviewed 17 June 2014

When Goodes was in Great Falls, MT I had heard excellent reports on their food. I was in Billings over the weekend and heard they had moved to billings, so we decided to try them. We got to Goodes right before closing on a Saturday night. The staff was super friendly and the chef even came out and talked with us and explained there various dishes. Super staff!!! There were six in our party who all had different meals and were all very, very pleased with them. Their BREAD PUDDING is the BEST… With every entrée you get 3 sides, so take some home and make sure to save room for some desert. Even though it was closing time, at no time did the staff show signs that they wanted us out or to hurry with our meals. They do in house smoking and have BBQ so I will be trying that when I go back to Billings.

2  Thank Ga2r111
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I found Goode's Bayou Grill by accident while passing through Billings. Wow, what a treat! The owner, Mr. Goode, and his staff treated us tremendously well, and fed us delicious food until we could not eat another bite. My wife had the southern fried chicken with a number of accompaniments (the chili was fantastic!). I had the jambalaya with a side order of hush puppies. The jambalaya was loaded with sausage and chicken, and was seasoned just right. I don't know how many times I can say delicious, but that's what everything was.....delicious. and authentic. The service was outstanding. The staff was extremely friendly. You will want to try this wonderful restaurant inside the Vegas hotel. Trust me, you will have to pinch yourself to believe you are not sitting on Bourbon Street.

3  Thank surfercharlie