“Absolutely the Best Hotel Stay Ever!!”

Residence Inn Billings
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Canada
“Absolutely the Best Hotel Stay Ever!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Friends of ours and my family had the pleasure of staying in the Residence Inn in Billings before and after our trip to Vegas. During our stay prior to our trip out, we requested a late check out since our flight was not departing until 7pm. I assumed we would receive the customary 1 or 2 pm complimentary check out but instead we were told we could keep our room until that evening at no charge. The complimentary socials at night and the breakfasts in the mornings are excellent as well. I can't say enough about the staff. They are friendly, accommodating and make a point to ensure a positive experience. The rooms are wonderfully decorated, clean and fully equipped. Absolutely outstanding all around. The only drawback was no shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hobson, Montana
Reviewed 13 November 2009

My husband and I stayed there with out 11 year old and toddler. It was the best hotel we have stayed at in a LONG time. The room was SUPER clean, We were there for the week for the NILE so we had the 2 bedroom suite that had a TV in every room, nice sitting area, 2 Bathrooms and full kitchen. I looked at some of the smaller rooms as we walked by in the morning when housekeeping was out in the halls and the all the rooms look spacious. My daughter LOVED the pool, and never said the water was too cold. I used the excercise room with great equipement with individual TV on every treadmill etc so you can watch your own channel with supplied headphones.

I had to do some posters for my daughter and run them to kinko's but my laptop program wasn't working so the Front desk let me use there computer in there back room so I could use the word document and print what I needed. I really can't say enough about this great Hotel. I won't stay anywhere else in Billings.

It is covientely located to shopping, food and everything. Oh and everyday they have a Happy Hour Food kind of thing down stairs in the breakfast area.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank love_travel
montana
Reviewed 20 October 2009

I have stayed here before and liked it. This time though-I was a little disappointed. I took my toddler down to the pool-which was real cold. After a few minutes-she was too cold to swim any more. Then when we unfolded the sofa bed-there were pine needles and twigs on the mattress pad--we had to call down to get a clean one.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Countrylawyer
houston, texas
Reviewed 22 September 2009

We have never stayed at a Residence Inn before but would certainly stay at this one again. The room was huge, new and very clean. The staff was helpful and friendly. This is a great choice for Billings. We, also, can recommend Jake's for dinner. It is in close proximity to the Residence Inn.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Concord, CA
Reviewed 27 July 2009

This is a first class hotel. The room looked to be brand new and was spotlessly clean. It had a full kitchen, comfortable chairs and sofa, a small dinette set, a LCD TV and a very comfortable bed with great pillows. What more could you ask for? (see pics)

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 June 2009

We stayed in a 1BR King room with our toddler and had a very nice stay. The hotel is new and is spotless. The hotel desk clerks were friendly and we were able to hold a small family birthday party in the breakfast room/lounge area one afternoon. There is a small sports court outside, with equipment you can easily check out from the front desk. There are several restauarants nearby and a nice continental breakfast is offered daily.

The indoor pool was extremely cold, so that was our only concern during our stay. We will definitely come back during out next visit to Billings.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled with family
Colorado
Reviewed 1 June 2009

We were pleasantly surprised by how nice this little hotel was. Our room/suite was spacious and decorated nicely. The flat screen TV, stainless steel appliances, and down comforters were a surprise for this price point. The front desk staff was always very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and tidy. The breakfast staff was happy and attentive. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple