Residence Inn by Marriott Billings
US$120
US$117
US$118
US$136
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$159
US$131
US$126
Agoda.com
All reviewshome depotfront deskbedroom suitegas fireplacepull out couchyellowstone parknice breakfastan extended stayrooms are spaciouswest sidethe breakfast areastayed here for one nightbusiness tripafter a long daywafflesstaff was friendlyroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2010

I can't say enough about how much my wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Marriot Residence Inn in Billings. The rooms are set up like a suite for added privacy and comfort. The staff was extemely coureous and helpful with our every need. The hotel is new and very well appointed! I highly recommend the Residence Inn if you are looking for a place to stay in Billings...the best of the best in my opinion!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2010

Great management, very professional and caring, especially meeting the needs of the business traveler. They like top people around them and their number of repeat clients prove it.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Friends of ours and my family had the pleasure of staying in the Residence Inn in Billings before and after our trip to Vegas. During our stay prior to our trip out, we requested a late check out since our flight was not departing until 7pm. I assumed we would receive the customary 1 or 2 pm complimentary check out but instead we were told we could keep our room until that evening at no charge. The complimentary socials at night and the breakfasts in the mornings are excellent as well. I can't say enough about the staff. They are friendly, accommodating and make a point to ensure a positive experience. The rooms are wonderfully decorated, clean and fully equipped. Absolutely outstanding all around. The only drawback was no shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2009

My husband and I stayed there with out 11 year old and toddler. It was the best hotel we have stayed at in a LONG time. The room was SUPER clean, We were there for the week for the NILE so we had the 2 bedroom suite that had a TV in every room, nice sitting area, 2 Bathrooms and full kitchen. I looked at some of the smaller rooms as we walked by in the morning when housekeeping was out in the halls and the all the rooms look spacious. My daughter LOVED the pool, and never said the water was too cold. I used the excercise room with great equipement with individual TV on every treadmill etc so you can watch your own channel with supplied headphones.

I had to do some posters for my daughter and run them to kinko's but my laptop program wasn't working so the Front desk let me use there computer in there back room so I could use the word document and print what I needed. I really can't say enough about this great Hotel. I won't stay anywhere else in Billings.

It is covientely located to shopping, food and everything. Oh and everyday they have a Happy Hour Food kind of thing down stairs in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank love_travel
Reviewed 20 October 2009

I have stayed here before and liked it. This time though-I was a little disappointed. I took my toddler down to the pool-which was real cold. After a few minutes-she was too cold to swim any more. Then when we unfolded the sofa bed-there were pine needles and twigs on the mattress pad--we had to call down to get a clean one.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business