“Excellent food, good value”
Review of Jake's Restaurant

Jake's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 351 Restaurants in Billings
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Good service, tasty food and excellent service. Love both locations, food and service predictably good. Would return without question

There are newer reviews for Jake's Restaurant

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I was really impressed with this restaurant. I had the local IPA and the signature ribeye for dinner and it was amazing! The flavor of the ribeye was awesome and the sides were great to! I would have ate their two nights in a row but thought we should try something new since we were only in town for a few days. I look forward to returning to this place on my next trip to Billings! Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Jake's is my go to place when in Billings, they have a great menu with good selections to satisfy about any mood or taste and their food and service is always reliably excellent. They also have a great wine and beer list and a good bar menu, and their prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had joked with my husband about Billings having saloons, but to my delight, there is one...we ate at Jakes in the bar and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. The building is beautiful and the people working there are delightful. The restaurant/saloon is right across from the Crown Plaza where we were staying for the night...I can highly recommend either the casual bar or the more formal dining room.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

When I called to make reservations for 6:15 or 6:30, was told they only could take one at 6. when re arrived at 6 we had to wait 5 or 10 minutes for them to get a table ready. please note many were empty.

I took my 95 year old parents there last night. first they wanted to charge $7.50 for them to split a meal. There is no senior menu. They did agreed not to charge to split a meal but did not come back and tell us until food was ready. My steak ordered rare to med rare was well done. the cooked another that was done right but I got to eat my meal mostly alone, since every one else had finished theirs.

While we had expected price meals, we also did not expect the hassles.

Final note is that 3 of the 5 needed flashlights to read the menu.

3  Thank Jane M

Been to Jake's Restaurant? Share your experiences!