“Great Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Billings
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

This is one of the best Garden Inn's I have stayed at throughout the entire country.
The breakfast is actually worth the $10 or even your time compared to others where it should be free based on the quality.
I will continue to stay here when visiting.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank travelingITguy
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 4 June 2012
Thanks for your kind words about our hotel! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and even more excited that you feel our hotel to be one of the best. Our goal is to be the #1 Hilton Garden Inn of the world, and feedback such as yours excites us.

We are so lucky to have such great staff and I'm happy that you recognized our kitchen staff. We are very proud of the breakfast we provide and strive to be better than the brand with selection and service. Thank you for recognizing the value.

We welcome you back anytime your travels bring you to Billings, and thank you again for your feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
San Mateo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2012

stayed at this hotel for 3 months for work. i had a great stay. they made me feel right at home. the staff was very friendly and attentive, especially the front desk and housekeeping. i recomend this hotel for anyone looking for a place to stay in billings. i will alwaysconsider it my home away from home.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank potstickerz
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

I'm sorry but I stayed last week and the front desk when I stayed were extremely rude! But everybody else was great

• Stayed April 2012
Moose Jaw, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time we stayed when we caught a flight from Billings to Las Vegas. We enjoyed it so much we went back just to stay in Billings for the weekend. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Made to order breakfast is great for the price. We are going back again in June.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MJ10SGUY
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you decided to stay with us again for a relaxing weekend. With our convenient location, there is much to do... and all within walking distance! Our complimentary airport shuttle is always available to help you make your flight and save on parking fees.

For future reference, we do offer hotel specials and packages. Be sure to ask our front desk about hotel specials such as our Shop and Stay, Romance and Taste of Billings Packages.

Thanks again, we look forward to seeing you again this summer!
Annandale, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Billings several times, mostly as an overnight when catching a 6am flight. This is a really nice facility with lots of amenities you might not expect. The staff, usually pretty your, has always been polite and attentive. My recent stay was no exception. I dragged in around 6:30pm on Friday night, checked into a room on the quiet 4th floor not too far from the elevator, and dined at a restaurant within walking distance. The bed was comfortable, toiletries nice - everything you could want for a business stay. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I've had good luck with upper floors near the elevator. This is a fairly large hotel, so be pre...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
We appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. It is so nice of you to recognize our staff as they really do work hard to be polite and attentive to all guests. The in-room amenities are a favorite amongst our business travelers, and it sounds as if they were for you as well!

You're right, our location provides a great selection of local restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Remember, if you are tired after a long day of work or travel, we have in-room dining, or you can relax in our Great American Grill with a glass of wine and dinner.

Thanks again for the feedback, we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel 2 days a week for 8 months and could not say enough good things about the rooms and the staff. They make you feel so welcome and I was very sad to end my assignment in Montana. I miss everyone at this hotel!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
We miss you too! Thanks for taking time to write a review of our hotel. We strive to make everyone feel at home, whether you are staying 1 night or 50!

We welcome you back anytime business or leisure travel brings you to Billings.
Fulton, MO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oct. 2011 after driving in a snow storm in Utah, Idaho and Montana most the day. This hotel was a savor after driving so far in snow all day long. This hotel helped me to recharge my batteries from an exhausting and nerve-wracking drive with a comfy bed and wonderful room service for dinner. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and even gave me a decent discount for my night’s stay. I drove around Billings, MT several times looking for a motel/hotel to stay at and the Hilton Garden Inn was best I saw. I enjoyed and appreciated my stay here…it was well worth the price.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank marie r
Nichole M, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
We're so happy that you decided to stay with us and even happier that you had such a great stay with us! Driving in the snow can be exhausting, and we're here for travelers just like you who need a battery re-charge! With amenities like our self adjustable Garden Sleep System Bed, Room Service, Pool, Whirlpool and Fitness Center, the Hilton Garden Inn Billings is the perfect place to rest and relax.

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Trip Advisor, we appreciate your feedback and hopefully you'll be back!