“Fasttoys”

Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
basin wy
“Fasttoys”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Best place to stay in Billings, as I have stayed all over town and this is hands down the best in town. It is located next to the preferred shopping area and eating establishments. Staff is very attentive to all my needs and continually impress me.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Durango, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Extremely helpful and friendly staff in all areas of service, all went out of their way to assist with any requests, and the business center was very accommodating, that’s enough to bring me back again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We stayed there last month and had reserved a room through an online site. When we arrived to check-in we realized that I had mistakenly reserved a room for the wrong month. Unfortunately there is no refund for this. Christi at the front desk, however, took the time to work out a transfer of the reservation date with the website (which was very time consuming and difficult to work through) and saved me the cost of a mistake which was entirely my fault. Because of her patience, helpfulness and professionalism I decided to stay at the Hilton at our destination in Minnesota (9 nights) and again at the Billings Hilton on our return trip. I was very impressed.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

When I arrived at the hotel the staff was very accommodating and upgraded me to a King suite! It was a long awaited trip and my husband and I were very thankful for the upgrade. We received complimentary cooked to order breakfast every morning! One evening we ordered room service, the food came very fast, and the service was outstanding! Overall a very good experience!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Helena
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Check in only took 2 min. No need to check out they drop bill off at the room. Very clean and quite. Called on our way and made reservations. Quick and easy. Close to the many eating places on King ave.

Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I used to frequent this hotel for several years, weekly visits. The beds were the first to go, they are the older air bed type where you adjust soft or hard. The only problem is most of them do not work any longer, so some are half hard on one side, half soft on the other. Changing them is no longer an option. dirty bathrooms became a constant issue, then the prices started to rise from an original $109 which is average for this city to an insane $249 a night. There are more comfortable, cleaner places in this city, at much lower prices.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank davidmcwhorter
Nichole M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
I am so sorry you found your bathroom unacceptable. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.
Sidney, Montana
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I made a reservation to stay at this hotel with my family during a state tournament weekend. When we finally got there after driving 4 hours, the front desk lady told me that they couldn't find my reservation even though I had a confirmation from Expedia to prove it! She didn't even offer to walk us to a different hotel! After sitting on the phone for an hour and a half when we left, I thought we were going to have to turn around and drive 300 miles back home. I finally found a room in town but it was $390/night and they didn't even offer to pay for part of it. We will never go back!

2 Thank Holle_12
Nichole M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Billings, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience imposed during your recent attempted stay. As a best practice when booking through discounted sites, we encourage travelers to confirm their reservation with the hotel. Sometimes there is an electronic disconnect between the third party booking site and our reservation system. I do hope that you will follow up with Expedia as well. I understand your frustration as we experienced an abnormal situation. Thank you for your review, I have contacted our front office and Expedia in regards to your comments and both parties are evaluating our policies and procedures. I do hope the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our hotel.