“The best place I've ever stayed!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My Place Hotel-Billings, MT

My Place Hotel-Billings, MT
Ranked #11 of 51 Hotels in Billings
billings
“The best place I've ever stayed!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I are always traveling for his job, this was our first time in billings so we were on a hotel search and luckily enough we drove past "my place" and decided to check it out, and boy am I glad we did. It just opened the day before. The rooms are very nice and the staff is just wonderful, & it's affordable. The beds are so comfortable, & they actually have a little store beside the office that is so cute and convenient! We didn't want to leave this place. By far the best place I have ever stayed, we will be coming back the next time we are in billings.

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
5 Thank moweaver
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Billings, MT, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves in our ability to offer superior quality and customer service at an affordable rate. Our comfortable beds and newly constructed facility create a relaxing environment that makes us an ideal choice for many travelers.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the MyPlace Hotel-Billings, MT, and look forward to your next visit.

Best Wishes,

Hotel Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Travellers also viewed these Billings hotels
Ledgestone Hotel Billings
#2 of 51 in Billings
TownePlace Suites Billings
TownePlace Suites Billings
#9 of 51 in Billings

Been to My Place Hotel-Billings, MT? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Place Hotel-Billings, MT

Property: My Place Hotel-Billings, MT
Address: 4770 King Ave E, Billings, MT 59101-4762
Region: United States > Montana > Billings
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Billings
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — My Place Hotel-Billings, MT 2*
My Place Hotels are America's Newest & Best Economy Extended Stay Hotels. Enjoy all the comforts of home while leaving the most in your wallets. All My Place guest rooms feature the My Kitchen: complete with microwave, refrigerator, sink and a 2 burner cooktop. Enjoy a clean comfortable room every time you stay! My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your My Place Hotel-Billings, MT reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT Montana