Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
US$138
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
US$124
AscendHotels
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
US$127
US$124
US$116
My Place Hotel-Billings, MT(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$149
US$140
US$178
US$170
US$157
US$138
1,179 results
All reviewsclock tower inndowntown billingsstella's bakerycovered parkingrestaurant next doorgreat downtown locationoutdoor poolwithin walking distanceattached restaurantparking lotfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffnice roomcomfortable beds
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We would return, as well as recommend this motel to our friends. We like these qualities: central location; accessible; clean, comfortable, well-appointed rooms; comfortable bed; decent service; good value; very good restaurant/breakfast adjacent to motel

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Pam W,

Thank you for your comments. It is great to see you would not only return but would recommend this to your friends. I hope you come back and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

OK! Firstly if you follow the sign from Interstate 90 they direct you to take junction 452 which then puts you through the seedy, industrial area with adult bars, 'gentlemens' clubs' and the like being the main signs of activity. As you get nearer the center of town and on to one way streets, the hotel suddenly appears opposite the Post Office. The hotel is quite sprawling a they have expanded into different building. All the ground floor is turned over to parking (some of the spaces are quite tight !) then the room are on either the 1st or 2nd floors. Ask for elevator access if you have lots of luggage or are not good with stairs.
The staff could not have been more helpful and the room had been recently made over and was stylish with everything you might want.
The adjacent café/bakery only serves breakfast and lunch so there is an order in menu in the room if you wish.

My only criticism is that there was no information in the room about the restaurants that were nearby. We walked only 1 block and found Jake's Steakhouse which met the purpose admirably.
There were no adverts in the Guest Directory, no Telephone Directory in the room, I had to use Tripadvisor to find out what was available !

Room Tip: poolside is quiet and there is elevator access.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

AuntyHeather,

Thank you for your comments. We are currently in the process of putting in new guest directories that will include a Key to the City page and will have all the great places to eat within walking distance along with letting you know which ones you receive a discount at. Once again thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stay here once a year and every year it improves even more. The rooms are clean, the property well maintained. The rates are very reasonable. Stella's, which is next to hotel has great breakfast and lunch. Located near all shops downtown.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view or near the little park
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Eileen B,

Thank you for your continued business. I am glad to hear every year you return you notice the improvements and that you enjoy them. We are always striving to make sure our guests enjoy their stay which means staying current on design and amenity trends. Once again thank you for your continued business and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

GPS took us in through a seedy part of town so we weren't expecting much when we arrived. In fact, I seriously considered canceling the reservation when we pulled up. We were shocked by how nice the stay was though. Everything in this hotel is updated and very clean. Because of the location in the city, I would make sure the car is locked and would practice "street smarts" with some of the homeless wandering around. I would not let this scare you off though. I would definitely stay here again. Next time, I would request a room facing the pool for less noise from the street out parking lot. As others have pointed out, this hotel is very pet-friendly (the most pet-friendly hotel I've ever been to). Overall, a surprisingly great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

bchandhhh,
Whenever we drive into downtown from out of town we always think the same thing, "Why did they have to put so many eyesores on your way into downtown". I am glad your forged on and were pleasantly surprised by our property. We continue to upgrade our property to meet the needs and tastes of the modern traveler so their stay is always relaxing and pleasant. I am glad you exercised "street smarts" and locked your car, but believe it or not downtown Billings has the least amount of break-ins in all of Billings. Finally I am glad you enjoyed our Director's Of Goodwill (D.O.G's) as they really do make the place extra special. Hope you come to see us again next time you stop through Billings

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Staff was courteous and better than average helpful. Assistant walked me to my parking space and helped in getting my truck into a good parking spot. Hotel/Lobby and our room were clean and the beds and pillows were extremely comfortable. We had a great relaxing 1-nite stay. Also, they had no issue accommodating us with our dog too.
Bonus was a very good restaurant attached to the hotel with fantastic breakfasts. I will always stay at the BW Clock Tower from now on when in Billings, MT.

Room Tip: Although off the freeway (located downtown) it was quiet and relaxing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

DJ,
I am really glad to see you enjoyed our property and that we were able to assist you in finding a good parking spot. As it has been mentioned we are downtown and as such parking can be tight, but we try our best to accommodate all of our guests. I am also please to see you enjoyed the beds and pillows as they are probably two of the most important items in any room which is why we try to ensure they are up to PAR. Lastly, I hope you had a great rest of your travels with your dog.