We arrived in Billings from the I90 heading west and we had already reserved a room at a place which turned out to be 5 miles from downtown, surrounded by fast food outlets and car dealers, and on the busy freeway. Anyway, we decided to drive to the downtown to see if there was an alternative, and due to roadworks on the one way system we ended up finding this place right in the centre.
Fortunately they had rooms and Misook (I think that was her name) at the desk was very nice and possibly even sympathetic on seeing my weary expression (this was down to sheer disappointment at the un-picturesqueness of Billings after driving 100's of miles across empty prairie), and we managed to get a deal which we didn't realise was available.
The room was immaculate: there were lots of extra bits which you don't generally get in motels such as shower products, the shower was nice and oowerful, and the wifi was super-fast. The car park is spacious and free which is a bonus too. I did however think that with all the food they can offer for lunch and dinner that maybe they could cater for breakfast instead/as well.
Tip - get to Stella's next door for your breakfast (early ish, as it was rammed by 9.15)! You get 10% off there by showing your BW key, along with some other local places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor pool, Best Western PLUS Clocktower Inn is conveniently in the center of the city of Billings, Montana. Guests of the hotel can enjoy freshly baked goods at Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, on-site. Comfortably designed, each guest room at the hotel features a refrigerator, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms come with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. After a long day of exploring the sights of Billings, guests at Best Western PLUS Clocktower Inn can unwind in the hotel's sauna. Added amenities available here include a complimentary airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk, and a business center. Yellowstone Art Museum is a 7-minute walk away, and a number of federal and state government buildings, as well as financial institutions, can be reached in a 5-minute walk. Zoo Montana is 12.2 miles from the hotel. Free parking is offered at this Best Western. Billings Logan International Airport is 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Clocktower Hotel Billings
- Best Western Billings
- Best Western Clock Hotel
- Billings Best Western
- Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn Billings, Montana