Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$129
US$126
US$117
US$121
Northern Hotel(Billings)
US$127
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
US$146
US$128
1,175 results
All reviewsclock tower inndowntown billingsstella's bakerycovered parkingrestaurant next doorgreat downtown locationoutdoor poolwithin walking distanceattached restaurantparking lotfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffnice roomcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Really enjoyed this hotel. Everything worked, the place was clean and the bed was comfortable. One thing I really appreciated was that the water pressure was good. That is not usual in most hotels. I would recommend the Clock Tower highly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Pat M,
I am really glad you enjoyed your stay especially with regards to the water pressure. I think we can all agree that a shower with out good water pressure is not as enjoyable as one with some good pressure. I hope you come back again.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I’m not one to leave reviews but I thought folks traveling to Billings on business should know that the Clock Tower Best Western is among the best in Billings. Best rates, best service (everyone is polite and professional, best location (walking distance to food and shopping) and the bathroom floors are heated. I highly recommend looking no further!

Room Tip: Business suite
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony T
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The service was excellent. The room was very clean and recently remodeled/upgraded. The Staff was friendly, went out of their way to give us great service. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on in a hotel. I came for the PBR performance at the Metropark, and this hotel is only 5 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Justine M,
I hope you had a fun time at the PBR this past weekend. Thank you for the great comments and I am glad you enjoyed our friendly staff as we really enjoy talking and interacting with our awesome guests. Hope you come back again for the other Nile and PBR events.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Rooms are large, great resturaunt for breakfast and lunch on property, walking distance to many fine resturaunts, helpful staff, recently remodeled rooms, good selection of TV channels, and comfortable beds.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ira W

Ira W,
Thanks for the great review and I am glad you found our staff and rooms to be above PAR. Hope you come back again when it is warmer out.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Clocktower Inn has always been a nice place to stay. This time our check in lady clearly had other things to do but finally got us settled, in the construction zone.... The room was relatively clean except for the 2 foot long hair on the night stand. The refrigerator was noisy all night . We were placed about as far from the parking lot as you could get. It was an ok experience but not our best. Didn't seem like it rated the "Plus" status that Best Western gives it. No breakfast. Only a 10% discount at Stella's next door. We did have a good covered, lighted parking place for our vehicle. It was ok. We'll try again when the construction is completed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wysnowbird

Wysnowbird,
I apologize for the problems you experienced in the rooms as our goal is to provide a great clean room. I am sorry you didn't like the pool area room you were located in which are above the covered parking garage and accessible by an elevator as we are renovating some of the rooms in that area to include heated tiled flooring, custom furniture, and rain showers. Lastly, the Key to the City program not only gets you 10% off at Stella's Kitchen & Bakery, but also 10% off all the local downtown restaurants and bars. I hope you do come back again once the renovation is done as I think you will truly enjoy what the new rooms look like.