“travels with my dog in Montana”

Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Billings
south hampton, United States
“travels with my dog in Montana”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The Clocktower Inn is the best place I've ever stayed that allows dogs. The staff is great, amenities are perfect and there is the most fabulous restaurant, Stella's, is on the property. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jude D
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Jude D,
I am really glad to hear that you and your 4 legged kid enjoyed their stay. We truly do want every stay to be as enjoyable as possible so you can enjoy the main reason you are traveling be it work, family, or just traveling. Hope you have a great summer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Mandan, North Dakota
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This motel is a great place to stay! We were travelling with pets and it was very accommodating with the nice area to take the dogs. Our room was fantastic, very clean and comfortable. The shower had great water pressure. The only thing I missed was a microwave, but it did have a fridge! The employees that we had seen were all very friendly. Being downtown I was surprised at how quit it actually was. You could here some movement in the mornings from other guests outside but it wasn't anything that bothered me. I enjoyed our stay and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tns1988
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Tns1988,
As the Directors Of Goodwill (D.O.G's) of our property we want to make sure all our important four legged guests are taken care of as well as their two legged companions. As such, we believe a nice place to go the bathroom for us with some quite wonderful odors to sniff as well as a nice clean room with updated amenities for our two legged guests is an absolute must. Once again thank you for taking the time to let us and everyone else know about your stay and we hope you will all come back again to visit.

Regards,
Bell and Molly
Portland
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The accommodations were very nice and they are in the process of remodeling. I think once this is done it will be a very nice place to stay. The staff was nice and didn't have any issues. I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
John B,
I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. I think one of the best compliments a hotel could receive is a guest saying they will stay here again. Hopefully on your next trip we can improve upon your next stay and increase the "WOW" factor.
helena, mt, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great place to stay in Billings, MT. The downtown location has an abundance of good restaurants. Over the years we have stayed at a number of different places in Billings but since discovering the ClockTower several years ago we always plan our trips with an overnight stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

William R,
Thank you for your continued loyalty and I am glad to hear that each time you visit we give you a reason to return. Next time you are in town make sure to ask for one of our newly remodeled rooms and I think you will enjoy the upgrades and new lighting package.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is in downtown Billings Montana and is very central to the business district and dining and shopping! This hotel is 5 star in my opinion because of the very clean elegant rooms and the service from the front desk. The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are well kept with nice amenities, and there is a very delicious breakfast restaurant 20 feet across the front drive door! The pool and sauna are well kept and very nice! This place is the best hotel in Billings for the money! The management offers great service as well! Dominic Meyers

Room Tip: The sauna is relaxing by the pool area!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dominic M,
I am so please to hear you not only enjoyed our downtown location but that you also enjoyed our accommodations. I hope you come back during this summer when our property and downtown really shine.
Sidney, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

They are conveniently located near downtown, Billings clinic, great restaurants on location and nearby, rooms comfortable and they are putting in an elevator for rooms on 2nd level for main building. I would recommend Best western Clocktower Inn for a good nights stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Debra W
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Debra W,
With the new airline service between Sidney and Billings I hope you come back to visit soon.
Littleton, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Really enjoyed this hotel. Everything worked, the place was clean and the bed was comfortable. One thing I really appreciated was that the water pressure was good. That is not usual in most hotels. I would recommend the Clock Tower highly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Pat M,
I am really glad you enjoyed your stay especially with regards to the water pressure. I think we can all agree that a shower with out good water pressure is not as enjoyable as one with some good pressure. I hope you come back again.