Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn
Northern Hotel(Billings)
Rimview Inn(Billings)
Rimrock Inn(Billings)
1,175 results
All reviewsclock tower inndowntown billingsstella's bakerycovered parkingrestaurant next doorgreat downtown locationoutdoor poolwithin walking distanceattached restaurantparking lotfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffnice roomcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is such a great place to stay. You can stay in downtown Billings, have a place to park your car (for free) and be within walking distance to some of the best places that Billings has to eat. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was great. Now I am going to walk out of my room and go eat breakfast at one of the best Bakery's in town (Stella's).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your great review. Billings is a wonderful community and the downtown has great "walkability". We know there are many choices in Billings for travelers and we hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at Best Western Clock Tower Inn in Billings MT. The staff were very welcoming and the rooms were very comforting. After a long 6 hour drive it was great to just be able to just chillax in our rooms. Throughout our whole stay the environment was calm and relaxing. I recommend this motel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our relaxing property surrounded by colorful perennial flowers located in our secluded pool area.

Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Billings!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

What a relief, after a long day on the road, to have accommodations so clean, comforting and stylish! Absolutely wonderful! Our room actually had two separated areas for the beds which allowed privacy for me (the reader) and my husband (the TV viewer). The bedding was comfy!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to provide our readers information about your stay. I hope you will return soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Wouldn't let my dog stay in that room with the nasty carpet. No shampoo in the room. Poolside room wasn't remotely close to the pool. Would not recommend this hotel. Seemed fairly expensive for a below par hotel.

1  Thank Barry H
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with regards to the carpet in your room which we will immediately be looking into, correcting any issues there may be. I appreciate the feedback and letting us know where we fell short and giving us the opportunity to correct them. I hope you will be back again to stay with us in one of our new rooms which include new carpet, heated tile flooring, rain showers, and electric mirrors.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and two kids stayed 8 nights in a very clean an newly remodeled room. We spent several nights poolside with family and friends and enjoyed the facilities. Breakfast at the onsite restaurant "Stella's" was fantastic - the best bacon I have ever had and the pancakes were also top notch. I could not have been more pleased. Oh and the WIFI was superfast my wife and kids all had tablets going and had no problem streaming video.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our excellent accommodations and our friendly, professional staff. We all pride ourselves on top notch service for our guests which include 100 Mbps up and down allowing everyone to enjoy their devices, so your comments are most welcome.