Average accommodations, but nice and clean. Easy to access off the interstate if you have GPS. Good restaurants within walking distance - we ate at the Montana Brewing Company & would recommend it.
Neighbors complained about the noise, but we didn't hear anything after 9:30pm. Earlier, the pool users were a bit rambunctious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring an outdoor pool, Best Western PLUS Clocktower Inn is conveniently in the center of the city of Billings, Montana. Guests of the hotel can enjoy freshly baked goods at Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, on-site. Comfortably designed, each guest room at the hotel features a refrigerator, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi access. The private bathrooms come with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. After a long day of exploring the sights of Billings, guests at Best Western PLUS Clocktower Inn can unwind in the hotel's sauna. Added amenities available here include a complimentary airport shuttle, a 24-hour front desk, and a business center. Yellowstone Art Museum is a 7-minute walk away, and a number of federal and state government buildings, as well as financial institutions, can be reached in a 5-minute walk. Zoo Montana is 12.2 miles from the hotel. Free parking is offered at this Best Western. Billings Logan International Airport is 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Clocktower Hotel Billings
- Best Western Billings
- Best Western Clock Hotel
- Billings Best Western
- Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn Billings, Montana