“Really made us feel welcome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Billings
maryland
“Really made us feel welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We were traveling with a dog, they gave us a nice goodie bag for our dog on check in, and had a really clean "potty" area for dogs outdoors. The room was clean, staff very friendly.
The only downside is this hotel is in the city and parking is cramped.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Our Director's Of Goodwill (D.O.G's) wouldn't allow our four legged guests to have any less of a great stay as our two legged guests which is why we include some special treats for the dogs. I am also glad to read you also enjoyed your room and that it was clean and accommodating as we believe you should not be able to tell the difference between a "pet friendly" room and a one that isn't.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Sheridan, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were in a bind, and had to be in Billings for one night. We reserved a room at the Clock Tower Inn, and were very pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious and clean, and very nicely decorated. The front desk staff were friendly and efficient. We needed extra bedding for the pullout couch, and it was not even 5 minutes before a very courteous employee brought us the extra things we requested. Very pleasant stay! I will definitely recommend to my friends!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of the BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our excellent accommodations and our friendly, professional staff. We all pride ourselves on top notch service for our guests, so your comments are most welcome.

Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us. We are looking forward to your next visit to Billings!
Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Booked this hotel from my car after trying to call another hotel in town and was told this place still had availability. Drove up and wished I hadn't booked it. Neighborhood is a little seedy, lots of sirens and cops. Got inside and they couldn't find my reservation and I thought I had lucked out, but then she found it misspelled. Parking garage has big signs about removing personal belongings from vehicle. If it had been just my husband and myself I wouldn't have been so bothered, but did worry with three boys, would absolutely not let them wander around here. Pool was okay. Room wasn't too bad once safely locked behind our door. Toilet had an obnoxious squeal after every flush. Not enough towels in room and there weren't any wash clothes. Front desk staff was short on both check in and check out, like they had better things to do then help. The highlight was breakfast the next morning at Stella's.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank batmom
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
batmom,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay and areas where we can improve. I do apologize that you did not find out downtown location to your liking though I can assure you downtown Billings is completely safe and actually rather quite beautiful. Within 2 blocks we have over 2 dozen restaurants, the police department, sheriffs department, as well as the country and federal courthouse which helps keep downtown safe and fun though you are correct there are occasional sirens. As for the reminder signs about removing belongings we simply want to remind our guests to take them to their room just as a precaution and to not tempt any opportunistic person walking by. Once again I do appreciate the heads up on the front desk and the towels which we will be looking into.
Guildford, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This place is conveniently located, and easy to reach from the airport or the roads coming in to Billings, and it has plenty of parking. There is an outdoor pool. The rooms are big enough, clean, and with comfy bed - but nothing special. We had a room located by an air conditioning unit, which was quite noisy. The restaurant/bakery attached is excellent, but we had to wait an hour for breakfast, on a weekday morning.

Stayed August 2014
In-House_Coordinator, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment on your recent experiences at the BEST WESTERN PLUS ClockTower Inn . I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the furnishings and amenities in your room and that you had a pleasant breakfast experience at Stella's Kitchen & Bakery.

Thank you again for your comments and for staying with us. We are looking forward to serving you again soon!
Seattle, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Thank you You really want me to spend a lot of time on your survey. I had a very good stay. Requiring me to write two hundred words is too say thank you for my stay. So now I will say again thank you for your time with survey as I answered many questions and am looking forward to pushing the complete survey button.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MJ,
I appreciate your feedback and I can assure you I understand what you mean about the survey as I have filled it out when I travel. As the survey is part of Best Western there is not much we can do about shortening it as I agree it is rather long and quite an accomplishment to finish, but it does provide great feedback. Once again thank you for staying with us and completing the survey.
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Average accommodations, but nice and clean. Easy to access off the interstate if you have GPS. Good restaurants within walking distance - we ate at the Montana Brewing Company & would recommend it.
Neighbors complained about the noise, but we didn't hear anything after 9:30pm. Earlier, the pool users were a bit rambunctious.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lfabian47
lfabian47,
Thank you for your time in writing your review about the ClockTower Inn. Our goal is to provide you with the best customer care/service possible in all aspects of the hotel which includes a good nights rest which is why we try to ensure all our guests are quiet by 10 PM. We hope to see you return for a future stay!
Blaine, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel. Check in was quick and fast. Rachel is very efficient and friendly. We also got a card that showed us places that we could walk to for restaurants etc. Not only that but when we showed them our room key, we got a discount! We had a great time touring the city. And we didn't need to worry about parking our car since we could walk to all the places.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Boyshe,
What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to provide our readers information about your stay especially about our key to the city program which gets you a discount at every restaurant or bar downtown. I hope you will return soon!