“very nice hotel”

Radisson Hotel Billings
Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Great staff! outgoing, very friendly! I stayed in the tower part of the hotel and the bed was so comfortable! There is a Motel part that is totally connected to the hotel that you could get lost but didnt look like out door entrence that I was worried about! Great bar, resturant and very good value! I would recommend!!!!

Room Tip: tower seems more upsclale but didnt stay in other area, rooms still looked really nice there too
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We spent a night at the Holiday Inn while passing through on a trip to Denver. This is a great hotel for the value - we used an online hotel booking site last minute. It is in a great location for easy access off and on to the interstate. Our room was very clean although the beds were not the most comfortable. We did use the indoor pool and found it to be clean as well. The front staff were very friendly and helpful, even giving us a free upgrade as my husband works for an airline. Adjacent to the pool is a small workout gym with adequate equipment for any workout. Overall, if I was passing through Billings in the future I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Katey2319
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Front desk super nice, waitstaff and bartender were happy, and pleasant to talk with. Dinner wasn't very good. We had been in the car about 8 hrs, looking forward to a nice dinner. I had a Boursin Filet, Filet was good, Boursin wasn't bad just not very good. I love Boursin so it was a dissapointment. My husband had the Ribeye which was 26.50 and about 1/2" thick, to thin for a dinner steak at that price. Our server was really nice and very new to her job, but did great with help from the bar staff. Team players all around. We would definitley stay again just not eat dinner there.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Part of my problem with this hotel may be with hotels.com, through which I had made a confirmed reservation for a nonsmoking room, two queen beds (they didn't have a king left, but I didn't care about that - I care about a clean room). When I arrived, there was a line out the front door and they only had two people working the front desk. I received my room key at last and went to check out the room.

It was FILTHY, smelled strongly like smoke, it had one bed smaller than a queen, and it would have taken about 5 steps to walk from one end of the room to the other. I went back to the front desk and they said that it was the only room they had left - and that hotels.com booked me as "last available room" - I contacted hotels.com and they talked to Jake at the front desk and they cancelled my reservation. I pity the pour person who was in line behind me and ultimately got that room.

The rest of the rooms may be fine, and I am sure the other patrons were happy, but I was not. The front desk people were utterly unimpressed with my predicament, and didn't seem to care at all.

I left and went to the Marriott and had a fine night.

Room Tip: Just don't get the "last available room" - you would rather sleep in the alley.
1  Thank ColoradoHappyhiker
Reviewed 28 August 2012 via mobile

A nice choice of hotels. The hotel is very large and the facilities, pool and fitness rooms are first class. Im a priority club member and upon srrival was upgradedto a king e ecutive room. They also gave us a coupon for a free glass of wine plus $ 1credit at the casino. Also we opted for a free bottle ofwi e as a club member. For the price this was a good value.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 28 August 2012

When I arrived at the Holiday Inn Grand in Billings Mt it was like 2/3am and I was very tired after driving 950 miles.
I was supppose to have a reserved room and there was not one. Everything in 100 mile radis was full.
Jerry the nite clerk really went an extra 100 miles by calling everyone he knew that might have a room or know of one and he struck out all the way around and he kept trying. Finally after all was said and done I did get a room in the Holiday Inn Grand. I was excited and thankful. whenever I say Jerry he made sure I had what I needed and was always willing to do whatwas necessary to make not only me but other clients of the hotel safe, comfortable and satisfied with the surroundings which were/are great.
I have been here for a week now and Jerry has not had a nite off in like 2 weeks and even though I know how wearing it is to work 14 straight, he is charmily cheerful and helpful.
I have myself been in the hospitality business and commend Jerry for his stamina, cheerfulness, and willing to go the extra mile for hotel clients.
YEAH Jerry and crew at the Holiday inn Grand Montana !!!!!!!

Room Tip: Trust the staff at the front desk they are great esp. Jerry he will to and do extra for those who st...
1  Thank Ginny L
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My name is joe, I work for BNSF, and I stay in billings at least once a week. I have for about a year now. The staff at holiday inn grand is great. Maria, Jake, and Tamika are who I usually see at the counter when I check in. I have to say they all go out of their way to spoil me. Maria knows that my family likes moscato wine so she keeps some available for me. How ever busy it may be,Jake and tamika take the time to get me my corporate rate and an upgrade to a nicer room if there is one. Its nice to know that I can make one call and when I get there everthing is handled and ready for me. Keep up the good work you guys, you make me feel like family.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Peter Y, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your time and letting us know about your positive stays at our Hotel. We really appreciate your continued business. I will pass your notes onto our entire team and we hope to see you again soon.

Take Care,