“Seriously amazing staff!!”

Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Riverton, Wyoming
“Seriously amazing staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

My son and I traveled to Billings for a not so pleasurable trip so we were both pretty stressed before we even arrived to Billings. Originally, I had a reservation with Kelly's Inn but they wouldn't let me pay cash up front for the rooms, they had to have a credit card, which I don't have. So I went across the street to the Holiday Inn. They were happy to let me pay cash up front. Being a single Mom with little income, the rate was higher than I wanted to pay but it was so worth it in the end. Had a bit of an issue with the first room not having any hot water for a shower so I went to the front desk to let them know. I spoke with the manager, Maria, and I let her know why we were there and how much my son loves staying in hotels... and she upgraded us to a suite for no additional charge! It made my son so happy and that is exactly what he needed. It may seem like such a small thing but it truly meant the world to me. I will be traveling to Billings a few times a month to visit my son and Maria told me to email her when I will be arriving and she would help me in any way she could. With these not being pleasant trips, it really relieves some of the stress knowing that where I will be staying won't be part of the stress! Oh... the beds.. soooo comfortable!! The only thing I would request is to have a better selection of TV channels... to include USA and AMC.. my favorite shows are on those channels! :)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 16 March 2013
Thank you your feedback! I am happy to hear that Maria showed how our staff will go above and beyond to meet our guest’s needs. We are currently looking at adding more of a selection of television channels and one of the challenges is getting feedback from our valued guests...so thanks for the channel suggestions. Next time through let me know what you think

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Helena, Montana, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I was traveling here for a one day conference. The first floor room was a little noisy but what really can't be stressed enough is how helpful the staff was. I had already checked out of my room but had lost something in the room. They let me back in to get it, but the cleaning staff had already been through. I was able to check back at the front desk during a break and they had my lost item there for me.

Room Tip: Try something not on the first floor. I think I just had to hear everyone walking outside my room.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 11 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond and I am glad to hear that the hotels service was top notch as always! Sorry about the noise as we have quite a few larger groups in house this month. See you next time and we will get you a nice quiet room with the same exceptional service!
Butte, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

We were traveling to watch our daughter perform at a basketball tournment and originally had our reservations at the same hotel our daughter was staying in across the street from this Holiday Inn. We were forced to decline our room at the other hotel due to the smell which put us in the stressful predicament finding another hotel at the last minute. "Ryan" from the front desk was amazing and went the extra mile to find a room that would accommodate us as well as our daughter who was planning to stay with us when the tournment ended. The room was beautiful and spotless clean - the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our stay here was nothing but positive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning on visting Billings Mt.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks for the response; the hotel appreciates all of the kind words! We have built a great team at the Front Desk as well as the entire hotel!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

Very large and nice hotel. My room was ok, but not impressive. It seemed almost dated. The wireless Internet was horrible. The bathroom sink continuously dripped and the heater never shut off. I'm glad it worked.

The staff was awesome. There was a small issue when I checked in and they made it up with a free breakfast and money for gaming. Gaming staff, Lisa, went above and beyond on making my visit great.

• Stayed March 2013
Thanks for the feedback, the hotel is addressing several building issues throughout the year and will continue with several large upgrades to the property. Glad to hear that our service is great. Stop by the office next visit to discuss all of the building upgrades.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

I have to travel for work, and the room is clean and nice, but the staff was amazing! Very knowledgeable about Billings and ready to help in any way. The restaurant was really good, and close to everything.

• Stayed February 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Thanks for the kind words and we are truly glad to hear that you used and enjoyed all of our great amenities!
Mount Vernon, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

We were travelling with my 81 year old father, who has limited mobility and on oxygen. The staff was very accommodating. When the only wheel chair on the property was being used, "Kevin", went out of his way to get us one from a nearby nursing home. The next morning, dad stayed in his room while we went to breakfast. We asked the hostess if there were any blueberry muffins. We explained that we were travelling with my dad, who had limited mobility. That he was still in the room, but if they had any blueberry muffins that we could take back to him. She made a special trip to the kitchen to search out for the muffins since there were none at the buffet. We really appreciated the kindness shown by these staff members.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! The hotel prides itself on going above and beyond to take care of guests like you. Hope all is well and we will see you next time through Billings.
Bozeman, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Lobby jammed with people and consistent long lines at the front desk. Unable to get simple things like soap in the room that had run out or a luggage cart. Hotel billed our party for nights after guest checked out. Unauthorized charges were processed at leisure. Terrible service. Broken, moldy fountain to greet you in the main lobby.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 20 February 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post regarding your stay in August. I am happy to tell you that I started at this hotel in September and the team has made several improvements from a service and building standpoint. If you don’t believe me then please feel free to read all of the previous reviews below. On your next time through please stop by and discuss all of the positive changes the hotel has made. P.S. the waterfall looks beautiful!

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels