“We'd stay here again.”

Radisson Hotel Billings
Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The decor was updated and welcoming. When we checked in, the desk attendant was Tina and she was very helpful and friendly. The location was easy access from I-90. We have no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Hello Retha,
Thank you so much for taking time to write a review based on your stay here with us. I am very pleased to see we were able to meet the needs of your stay. I will ensure to let Tina know how great she is doing with her Guest Service. On your next trip to Billings feel free to stop in and say hello.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Arrived a bit early (1:30) and asked if we could check in. Husband is Priority Club Member, and thought just maybe. Sandy at the front desk checked on the room and it would be 20 mins. No problem. Then she decided to upgrade us to a higher floor, gave us the keys and said wait 20-30mins. Have a bite to eat in the Casino as the restaurant was not open. Sounded good! Well about and 1 hour later, we were ready and the great bartender AMY called to see if we could get in the room. We were asked to come to the front desk before going up. Amy said I bet their going to give you another room. We laughed!! Well that is what they did because the person in the room had decided to stay early that morning and set it all up. Someone at the front desk did not put it in the computer. Okay honest mistake, Well then we were given another room but couldn't have those keys until 4:00. Kaylee was very rude at this point about us being there at all. I asked what happened to the first room we were given that would be ready in 20 mins. No answer. At 4:30 I went over, cut in line of about 15 people as I had been waiting 3 hours, excused my self of course. Finally got keys to a room 4407. Got our luggage, went in the room took a nap, husband went to the pool. We had tickets to "Steve Miller" and it was later in th evening. Husband gets in the shower and the plumbing backs up and all this black stuff comes out of the drain. Plumber came up I guess as we had to go. Same thing the next morning. Carpet really needs to be replaced all over the building. Many tripping hazards. Water fall was nice, but very loud. Breakfast was good and a great variety. Amy in the Casino really took care of us for all the mess up. My husband was really trying to make a romantic getaway as our pets even when to the kennels. This was so disappointing for him. Won't be back and will never try to check in a bit early to relax. Very noisy location, as I could hear traffic all night. They did discount our room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear KDMadsen,

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments about the breakfast and the casino staff, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our front desk staff and the bathroom incident. I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you again for your review.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Our tour bus booked this hotel on way to Yellowstone. The atrium looked good and the rooms facing it would have been good. But we were led down the corridor to another set of rooms that looked pretty fated. Their was hair on the floor everywhere we stepped ( ? previous person had a pet and room was not vacuumed enough?). Anyway we were out the next morning.

The restaurants were not within walking distance since this was not in the downtown area. Luckily the tour bus took us to Jade palace and Fuddruckers was nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear greenvillehybrid,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and we regret the room you received did not live up to your expectations. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly.

Joel B

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I've stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and generally it's pretty good. If you stay there try to get into the Atrium - the rooms there are better than the maze of rooms in the other sections. Hotel is showing a little age and needs some updating (and new carpets). For government travelers, the do give the government rate throughout the year, which is hard to find in Billings. The restaurant/bar are OK, but a little overpriced. There is a small non-smoking casino on the premise. When I was there the computer system was down and it took the front desk over 2 hours to prep for manual check-in and the system was still down the next day. The front desk is friendly, if not the most efficient. I did leave my credit card there - and they promptly called and mailed it to my residence the next day, so that's a big plus for customer service. Their breakfast buffet was good and pretty extensive. The wait staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for the Atrium - nicer rooms, but overlooking the lobby and central area.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Dear FBAN,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the service you received. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Karen C

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The rooms were clean but were a bit dated. Air conditioning was not the best. Pool area was pretty poor, my kids even complained about its condition. Free coffee in the lobby in the AM was nice as was the breakfast buffet. There was always a long line at the front desk, it seemed like they need more help up front.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Nodak788,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Staff very friendly, room not great - no fridge, tele not working and shower not working. All these things are easily sorted. Location is right on the outskirts so not many restuarants local. Breakfast was ok but would have been very disappointed if I had to pay for it, restuarant staff very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Hello Davetmarkthomas.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We strive to Provide excellent service to every guest. I sincerely apologize the problems you encountered in your room during your stay. I have passed this information on to our Engineering Department and have had the issue addressed and fixed. If there is anything I can do to fix this matter, please let me know. I will also pass on the great information to the Restaurant Staff to let them know how great they are doing.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Located right off of I-90, this large hotel has nice common areas, a restaurant, lounge, and casino.

Most guest rooms are situated far away from the lobby and are nice and quiet. Lots of parking available.

Staff was helpful and the room was clean and well appointed if not ultramodern.

Buffet breakfast contained a good variety of hot and cold items. Great biscuits but the other selections were average in flavor. Unclear whether it was included for all guests or just Priority Club members.

We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hello AWeekOrAWeekend,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay. I am very pleased to read your stay was enjoyable. We strive to provide the Best Service to Every Guest. On your next trip to Billings, Please stop in and say hello.