“Not bad at all”

Radisson Hotel Billings
Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 30 December 2013

we stopped in after a 12 hour drive and decided to stay an extra day just to relax. pretty clean, not terribly outdated. but the real winner here is the staff. Yance(i think was his name..) really set my husband and I up after what seemed like a horrible holiday season. waving the pet fee, giving us a better than military discount, and putting us up on the 7th floor in a quiet corner is exactly what we needed. Bob- the guy with the derby is super nice too! the workout room needs updating. or at least towels and water available. pet friendly, free wifi, right around the corner from the mall and some restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 December 2013

We got a standard room with 2 queen beds, a TV, coffee maker and iron/ironing board. The room was clean and the beds and pillows were comfortable. Hotel personnel and staff are very friendly and helpful. The indoor swimming pool is heated and is deeper compared to other hotel pools ( 8' at the deepest end). It also has a hot tub. The kids loved that! I love the fact that the hotel offers free breakfast buffet to kids if accompanied by a paying adult. The buffet had a great selection of bacon, sausages, eggs, cereal, oatmeal, juices, etc. Overall, we had a great stay!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

It was a great stay to stay here. Other then the parking lot is very dangerous to even park in or walk in. It have at lease 3 inches of ice cover the hole lot of the hotel. I have had some close calls of falling walking into the hotel from my truck. No salt at all to throw down. Sidewalks are covered with ice also. So be careful if you do stay here. But other then that the place is nice. I like the room inside the tower our whatever it is called.

• Stayed: December 2013
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Hello Eddie114,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the parking lot. I have ensured out Engineering department has Ice melt down to ensure our parking lot is safe. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay in the Atrium Tower.
Thank you again for your feedback. On your next trip to Billings, feel free to stop in and say hello.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is our 6th year at Holiday Inn. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. The girls at
the restaurant are great too. Nice big parking lot and there is a small casino and bar in the hotel.
There are pets allowed at this hotel so if you don't like dogs, I wouldn't stay here.
But we find it is close to all the shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Hello Jake17178,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review based on your last stay with us. I am very pleased to see you were able to enjoy your stay. I will be sure to let our team know along with the front desk how wonderful they are doing. We are Happy to be able to meet your needs with your stays.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Nice hotel with big rooms. Stopped over on my way to SD. Great service at the front desk, clean room. Parking right outside my room made everything easier. Great place to stop over. Did not try the casino, might do that next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Hello Bikerrolf,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy your stay with us. I will ensure to let our Team know how Great they are doing. On your next trip to Billings feel free to stop in and say hello.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Howdy! We chose this hotel because it's dog-friendly, and it was perfectly adequate, but I wish I'd taken a chance on the more highly-reviewed Best Western instead. The most important things are okay here: the rooms are clean and the beds are the pillow-topped mattresses most Holiday Inns seem to be offering these days, so our sleep was good. But the hotel is HUGE and it's a kind of Shining-type experience to get to the rooms; the place has a somewhat dilapidated feel, and if you're traveling with a dog, which we were, it's hard to find a good place to walk him. The steakhouse restaurant on-site--the other reason I chose this hotel--closed at 9, and the staff, while perfectly friendly, directed us to a casino with a "kitchenette" across the street for a meal, whereas when I went on Yelp (not a big fan of casino kitchenette fare), I found a Texas Roadhouse within half a mile, as well as a bunch of other better eateries. Bottom line: okay in a pinch, especially if you have a pet, but not my first choice for Billings.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Hello Jenna92,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention, as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. I am pleased to see our staff were able to point you in directions of food. I apologize for the confustion of trying to find your room. We hope to have the chance to acomodate your sleeping needs in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

From the out side with looked like a nice place and scents me and my husband was traveling with out are kids we thought we would try this hotel. there was a few things I did like about the hotel. The beds where comfy and the room was clean. but there where many .....many thing I didn't like. The casino only have 8 or so games in it. Very small. the bath rooms was very small. There was allot of young people in the parking lot being loud and parting. There was a couple of very drunk guys being very loud in the hallway. We called the front desk but it didn't help. We didn't get to use the pool or hot tub because it was full of people drinking and someone broke a bottle and there was glass on the floor. TV didn't work very well. we was charge 2.00 for a call we had made for pizza. There wasn't coffee or breakfast in the A.M. And the hallways where very confusing and the map they gave us wasn't helpful at all. And the cost was high for the stay we had. If you are into parting all night until 3 AM you may like this place. But it isn't a place for families and it isn't a place for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Hello Terisa S,