“Very nice stay!”

Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Cameron, Montana
“Very nice stay!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Stayed here for one night with some girlfriends. Rooms were nice with all the normal amenities. Beds were comfortable. Hotel has a nice atrium that we sat in and had a drink. Since it was winter it was nice to have an open area to hang out in. Front desk was very nice and accommodating. They were a pleasure to deal with. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is the bar is pretty cheesy. OK to grab a drink but not a whole lot of atmosphere. Didn't go into the restaurant so can't comment on that.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Hello DJBEnnis,
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy your stay and our Hotel had everything to offer to make your stay a great experience. I am also happy to see you were able to enjoy our Atrium and relax. I will be sure to let our Front Desk team know they are doing great. I apologize for our short fall with the Lounge during your stay. I have taken note of this and will follow up with our Outlet Manager to see what else we can do.
Jason

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is my 3rd stay at the Grand Montana and I won't stay anywhere else. Manager Mike was outstanding and very kind and considerate. Lisa in the Casino was wonderful and a lovely down to earth person. They had my absolute favorite Bath and Body Works toiletries...a plus for me. The room was comfortable - king bed and seating area. I loved the heater - didn't get too hot. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hello GillandChris,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review with your last stay with us. I am certainly happy to ready your review. I will ensure to let our Manager know how great he is doing along with Lisa in our Casino. We appreciate the Feedback, as this is a learning tool. Also gives us the opportunity to ensure your stay is always the best.
Neskowin, Oregon
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

I stay here when I'm in billings. Tried them all but the new northen in town. Can't beat the staff here and the price. Yes its a little out dated but its very clean and the price for my company here is great.. hats off to the manager here. He puts his cell # on your bed if you have a problem. Never had to call.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Hello allaboutbbq,
Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to see our Property has everything to offer for your needs including your Company Rate. I am happy to see you were able to read the letter and know we take guest issues very serious. I hope we can continue to provide the best service to you and your staff.
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We were on our way to Kalispell and stayed in Billings at the Holiday Inn and oh what a disappointing stay. When we walked into the Lobby, I thought that it was going to cost us a fortune and that it was going to be a really nice room, well the price was good and the room was terrible. I am so glad that I didn't spend a lot of money because I would of been so mad. The room was very dirty and old. No one could figure out how to use the shower and we finally had to call the front desk and they told us. I had already tried what they had told us but didn't want to pull to hard and pull the water tap out of the wall. The door wouldn't close to the bathroom because it had warped and the metal was all rusted. You could hear everything through the walls, it was a very disappointing hotel, especially since it was a Holiday Inn. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cutiethebear
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Hello cutiethebear,
Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the service you received. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.
Jason

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 12 January 2014

overall a good experience, the hotel is beginning to show its age and could use some modernization's , but well kept for what it is, only down side is their is no microwave or fridge in the room . if your staying more than a couple days it makes it rough. i would come back but it wasn't 100 percent due to the rooms not having these standard features. the rooms are large and no reason not to .

Room Tip: plan not to have access to fridge or microwave,
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed here for one night to catch a flight out. my room was a nice two room suite. Very Clean, very majestic. Very Big and impressive. the lobby is huge, the rooms where huge. More than Ineeded for just a nights stay

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Jason B, Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Hello Tony K,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your last stay with us. I am pleased to see you were able to enjoy your night with the Upgrade in our Atrium Tower. We hope we have the opportunity to accommodate your needs in the future.
Thank you.
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here thanks to Hotwire. Hotwire got us a king size room for $80 so that made are stay great. It was a nice place to stay. The staff was great. The only bad thing with the staff was the waitress she seemed not to

• Stayed January 2014
Jason B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Billings, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Hello mtcouple4,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review with your last stay with us. Your feedback is always valuable and helps our property ensure our Guest Service is always a 10. I will also make sure to follow up with the department manager with the inconvenience you encountered with your server. My sincere apologies for that also.