“Rola”

Ranked #38 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Chicago, Illinois
“Rola”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I stayed for one night. we liked this hotel. Staff were very nice and helpful.
the room is clean and quiet, the jocose is clean, it open from 7am - midnight.
If we stop again in Billing we will stay there again.

Room Tip: In the main level, you can access your room from 2 doors( one from the hotel, and the other door is...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
EconoLodgeBillings, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Rola D,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on TripAdvisor, we greatly appreciate your positive review. We strive to make sure every need is met and satisfied when staying at the EconoLodge. We hope to see you soon; and again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Samantha C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Silverdale, Washington
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stopped in this place looking for a weekly room on Dec. 21st. I'm very sorry I did. The young girl who claimed to be the manager was disrespectful to me (I'm 54 yo), rude, ill-mannered, and extremely unprofessional. She tried to charge me much more than the rate listed on their web page and when I disputed that she dismissed me with a "goodbye" and turned away from me. I was shocked at her behavior and asked her name to report her to corporate. She refused to give it. Of course when I sent emails to the listed corporate officers they all came back undeliverable. This person has no business working in the hospitality industry and should be fired immediately. She's costing them money. I had just spoken with her briefly so I have no ax to grind. Stay away from this place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank timothy h
EconoLodgeBillings, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear Timothy,
I’m very sorry for the late response, it seems that we were having some issues getting our response to post. We did review our security cameras and seen the event you described as well as who the guest service agent who treated you poorly was. She was not the General Manager of the hotel, and I'm unsure of why should I do want to inform you that our customers are of upmost important to us, and we want to ensure guest feel welcome. We are upset to hear about your experience but very glad that you let us know so we could address it right away before we lost any more guests. This employee no longer works for our company, and we would be very grateful if you would give us another try so we can prove how important our guests are to us. Please contact the hotel directly so we can working something out for you. Again I’m so sorry for the inconvenience and disrespect you have received.

District Manager

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The staff were very polite, helpful, and courteous. The general manager was especially polite and showed interest in my travels, which made me feel extra welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed the great breakfast and the wide variety of channels on tv. I am definitely going to make my go-to traveling hotel Economic Lodge from now on whenever possible. Thanks, you're awesome!

Michael

• Stayed November 2013
EconoLodgeBillings, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Michael M,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to TripAdvisor, we greatly appreciate your reivew.
Speaking on behalf of our team, we love taking great interests in our guest travels. The saying is true when spoken"Our home is your home" and our goal is to make sure you are welcomed and satisfied in everyway while staying at the EconoLodge. We hope to see you again in the near future, and please let us know if you need any help with any future reservations.

Samantha C,
Gardiner, Montana
Reviewed 16 November 2013

They had very good customer service. (and being a front desk agent myself, I rely on good service). The room was clean and cozy and bed was comfortable. I stay here anytime I am in town. Breakfast was good and the eating area was clean.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Shawnee351,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to TripAdvisor, we greatly appreciate your positive review. We strive on keeping our guest happy and satisfied at all times. We have improved our breakfast and I'm glad to hear that our new items are working out well! We hope to see you in the near future; and again, thank you for choosing to stay with us at your Billings EconoLodge.

Samantha C,
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

First of all. They made it an inconvenience for me. I had a great deal of baggage and luggage. The owner/manager was very rude to me. I needed a lift to the kenworth dealership. Only a 1/4 mile away to take all my luggage. They would not shuttle me there (same street). When I said that I was going post a review on trip advisor. He attitude went from bad to vulgar. He told me to get my stuff out and *F* out of here. He changed is attitude when I said I wouldn't put a review. Still would not shuttle me to the dealership. I dont care who you are never your guest in such a manner.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank gilbie40
EconoLodgeBillings, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
gilbie40,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it. Unfortunately we are not staffed to be driving guests around, however we do have a shuttle service but it does require a 24hr advance schedule. We would have been more than happy to call a cab for you. You leaving a complaint on TripAdvisor would not have changed us being able to leave the property to give you a ride. We loved having you stay in our hotel and we do hope to see you again. We would also be willing to schedule you a shuttle, we just would need 24hrs notice. If you have any other questions please email me at gm.mt032@choicehotels.com

glendive
Reviewed 10 November 2013

very good service excellent location for the places that we needed to go to. continental breakfast was hot staff very friendly and accomadating bed were comfortable rooms clean I would stay here agaIn I like the double doors one to office other to outside

• Stayed November 2013
tsleeth,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We just replaced all of our beds and improved our breakfast. I'm very glad to hear that the new items are working out well! We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future, and please let us know if you need any help with future reservations.

Boissevain, Canada
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We had a quick and courteous check-in and out. The room was clean and we really appreciated the wi-fi in the room without needing a code. The hot tub was really nice and hot - felt extremely good after a day of travelling. We enjoyed the breakfast selections and the private and clean eating area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Carol U,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate your positive feedback on our hotel. We train our staff to check guests in and out as quick as possible, because we know that being on the road can be draining. The breakfast room use to be a guests room, but we decided that we needed a room for breakfast. We are so glad that you enjoyed that added amenity. It would be our pleasure to see you again, if you need any help with future reservations please contact us.