“Love the breakfast!”

Ranked #23 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Boise, Idaho, USA
“Love the breakfast!”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I come to Billings at least every few months, and I've found myself staying here more and more often. The rates are more than reasonable and I usually get upgraded to a suite (one of the few places that gives me a free upgrade for being a Choice Privileges Diamond Elite member). Very friendly people and the breakfast is great - made to order bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, etc.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zcolby

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I travel a lot in my profession, and this hotel is a little older but in great condition. The staff is wonderful. The breakfast plentiful, and LOVED the fact that even in November there was a pool that could be used!!!! The manager that takes care of the hotel, I believe his name is Brian appears to truly love what he does for work. There was never one time during my stay that I saw him without a smile. I hope to not have to return until it warms up, because it was VERY cold there when I went, but I will recommend this to anyone having to come to that city.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the railroad tracks if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Eureka, Montana
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nice pool, rooms, breakfast. The service was top notch very very good! I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Billings! 5+ Stars. The rooms were clean and it has a Flat screen. They have 2 business computers and a wireless printer.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank pup2122
Cannon Beach, Oregon
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Nice property that is centrally located. One of the few that still has smoking rooms.
This motel is right next to the railroad tracks, but wasn't that much of a problem.
Close to many restaurants and bars.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Busby, Montana, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our room was ok, was clean. The Kleenex box was empty, we called the front the office and there was no answer. After a few minutes the office called back and they sent a box of Kleenex right away. We were in one of suites with two rooms, during the middle of the night my grandchildren (who were in the other room) got cold so we called the front desk for an extra blanket. They brought us another sheet, this did not help them stay warm. The heat did not seem to work very well. In the morning when I showered, the water switched from very hot to very cold. When we went to breakfast, they had the corridors closed so the room was cut in half and it was very crowded. The tables were very close to one another we could barely move with bumping the people sitting behind us. Finally they opened the corridors and the heat must not have been off so when the door opened we all got cold. I don't think I would stay here again, unless it was my very last choice!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Illinois
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed here for ten nights and for the most part it was a good experience. Hot made to order breakfast every morning which is a huge plus. Choices are slim, but the breakfast was still quite good. The staff was very helpful and were recommending eating establishments in the area. There are several within walking distance.

The only thing I did not like about my stay was the tiny pillows on the bed. They definitely could have been bigger. That is a small gripe though. In reality, I would stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Lacey, Washington
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I drove from Chicago to Washington State. We stopped here on our second night. Pros were they gave us military discount, very close to i-90 and they serve hot breakfast for free. Cons--hallways smelled of smoke, no fitness center and no microwave or refrigerator in the rooms.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple