“Very nice stay”

Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Powell, Wyoming
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I've stayed here a couple times while I'm flying out of Billings. This is a bit more than your standard Quality Inn. The staff is always very nice, rooms are nice and clean and the pool area is well-kept. I'd say the best thing about this place is the breakfast. You put in your order and get your eggs exactly how you'd like them.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephanie T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Glenwood Springs, CO
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed there in Nov for a board meeting and found it very comfortable. I did initially stay one night right by the train tracks. Well, big mistake as I'm a light sleeper. The train is great to have so close if you like train sounds and watching them pass by but the building shakes and it's very loud. So I switched to a room overlooking the parking lot. As previous guests have mentioned, the breakfast is made to order.One reviewer criticized the staff and small breakfast room but on Sun morning they opened up the breakfast area to accommodate all the guests. We stayed and chatted for hours. The staff brought me an extension cord when I needed it. And for a small fee per night, I had a fridge delivered to the room. The Chinese place across the street had a lovely buffet and there are lots of restaurants within walking distance. I found the beds comfortable. There is a pool but I didn't use it. All in all, I thought the experience for the three nights I stayed was very reasonable. Oh and in the evening after 9 pm in the breakfast area they serve graham crackers and milk and a "surprise" feature, maybe chips and salsa -a nice treat.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the train tracks are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Boise, Idaho, USA
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I come to Billings at least every few months, and I've found myself staying here more and more often. The rates are more than reasonable and I usually get upgraded to a suite (one of the few places that gives me a free upgrade for being a Choice Privileges Diamond Elite member). Very friendly people and the breakfast is great - made to order bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, etc.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zcolby
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I travel a lot in my profession, and this hotel is a little older but in great condition. The staff is wonderful. The breakfast plentiful, and LOVED the fact that even in November there was a pool that could be used!!!! The manager that takes care of the hotel, I believe his name is Brian appears to truly love what he does for work. There was never one time during my stay that I saw him without a smile. I hope to not have to return until it warms up, because it was VERY cold there when I went, but I will recommend this to anyone having to come to that city.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the railroad tracks if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Eureka, Montana
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nice pool, rooms, breakfast. The service was top notch very very good! I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Billings! 5+ Stars. The rooms were clean and it has a Flat screen. They have 2 business computers and a wireless printer.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank pup2122
Cannon Beach, Oregon
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Nice property that is centrally located. One of the few that still has smoking rooms.
This motel is right next to the railroad tracks, but wasn't that much of a problem.
Close to many restaurants and bars.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Busby, Montana, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Our room was ok, was clean. The Kleenex box was empty, we called the front the office and there was no answer. After a few minutes the office called back and they sent a box of Kleenex right away. We were in one of suites with two rooms, during the middle of the night my grandchildren (who were in the other room) got cold so we called the front desk for an extra blanket. They brought us another sheet, this did not help them stay warm. The heat did not seem to work very well. In the morning when I showered, the water switched from very hot to very cold. When we went to breakfast, they had the corridors closed so the room was cut in half and it was very crowded. The tables were very close to one another we could barely move with bumping the people sitting behind us. Finally they opened the corridors and the heat must not have been off so when the door opened we all got cold. I don't think I would stay here again, unless it was my very last choice!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family