“Good pool hours” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn Homestead Park

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Quality Inn Homestead Park
Ranked #23 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Medical Lake, Washington
“Good pool hours”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The indoor pool was open from 6 am until 11 pm. That gave us a chance to use it and hot tub before getting on the road
Be advised that there is no elevator so you must use stairs if on second floor
The breakfast was hot and fresh cooked just for you
Our only complaint was the wifi I had a PC net book as well as iphone and iPad. ALL were difficult to get logged in and wouldn't hold the connection.

Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Baker, Montana, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have stayed in this hotel many, many times over the past twenty years and I have always been very satisfied. In fact, it is one my two favorite "affordable" places to stay in Billings. It is nothing fancy, but it has all the right amenities for a comfortable stay. Plus, in my opinion, the breakfast is by far the best of any Choice Hotel in the nation. The location is close to I-90 on the west end of Billings, which is ripe with restaurant choices and big box stores. This area has some of the best shopping in town, especially when you consider that "the mall" is just a short drive away. As a caution, however, do your best to avoid staying in any of the rooms that face south. From what I can tell, there is greatly increased train traffic along the tracks which are a spitting distance from the hotel. I suspect it is a result of the increased oil activity in the Bakken Formation to the east. In the past, the trains were infrequent and would generally stop running around 10PM, so it was not a big deal. During my last stay, it seemed like there was a train every hour... all night long! I know it's not the hotel's fault, but if I was in their shoes, I would avoid putting guests in those rooms, unless it was a high school sports team.

Room Tip: Ask not to be placed in rooms that face south; train traffic will keep you awake all night.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Desp76
Cokato, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

The front desk went above and beyond my expectations. I am on a very limited budget. I ask my wife for opinion on room rate. Wasn't interested in driving from motel to motel trying to save a couple of $. Desk manager, Maria, gave us an upgrade to a suite AFTER we decided to stay.
Complimentary breakfast was cooked to order and perfection in their breakfast center. I will go out of my way to stay there again.
Kudo's to Quality Inn

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Powell, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I've stayed here a couple times while I'm flying out of Billings. This is a bit more than your standard Quality Inn. The staff is always very nice, rooms are nice and clean and the pool area is well-kept. I'd say the best thing about this place is the breakfast. You put in your order and get your eggs exactly how you'd like them.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stephanie T
Glenwood Springs, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

I stayed there in Nov for a board meeting and found it very comfortable. I did initially stay one night right by the train tracks. Well, big mistake as I'm a light sleeper. The train is great to have so close if you like train sounds and watching them pass by but the building shakes and it's very loud. So I switched to a room overlooking the parking lot. As previous guests have mentioned, the breakfast is made to order.One reviewer criticized the staff and small breakfast room but on Sun morning they opened up the breakfast area to accommodate all the guests. We stayed and chatted for hours. The staff brought me an extension cord when I needed it. And for a small fee per night, I had a fridge delivered to the room. The Chinese place across the street had a lovely buffet and there are lots of restaurants within walking distance. I found the beds comfortable. There is a pool but I didn't use it. All in all, I thought the experience for the three nights I stayed was very reasonable. Oh and in the evening after 9 pm in the breakfast area they serve graham crackers and milk and a "surprise" feature, maybe chips and salsa -a nice treat.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the train tracks are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boise, Idaho, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I come to Billings at least every few months, and I've found myself staying here more and more often. The rates are more than reasonable and I usually get upgraded to a suite (one of the few places that gives me a free upgrade for being a Choice Privileges Diamond Elite member). Very friendly people and the breakfast is great - made to order bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, etc.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Zcolby
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

I travel a lot in my profession, and this hotel is a little older but in great condition. The staff is wonderful. The breakfast plentiful, and LOVED the fact that even in November there was a pool that could be used!!!! The manager that takes care of the hotel, I believe his name is Brian appears to truly love what he does for work. There was never one time during my stay that I saw him without a smile. I hope to not have to return until it warms up, because it was VERY cold there when I went, but I will recommend this to anyone having to come to that city.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the railroad tracks if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business