“Love Sushi!”

NaRa
Ranked #137 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Billings, Montana, United States
“Love Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

My first experience eating sushi was here and I was not dissapointed! The atmosphere and service are wonderful! I would highly recommend the nacho roll, the bacon roll, and the salmon roll! These are my favorite, but I still get the nacho roll everytime!

• Visited May 2013

Billings, Montana
“Great long time local cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Never cared for sushi until prodded to do so by the retired father. Have become quite a fan since. They have the most generous portions that I have experienced in a sushi restaurant. The owners are on site and serve quality fare. The only sushi restaurant I eat at in Billings. Great people and food.

2 Thank twoteneleven6
Billings, Montana
“Favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I eat here often and eat sushi often. NARA is my favorite. They give generous portions, the sushi is fresh and the service is always great. There are other sushi places in town that have more fancy offerings but for my tried and true favorites, this is the place to go. My favorite is the spicy tuna roll.

3 Thank CarpeDiemMT
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Spicy Tuna Roll EVER.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love this place. There are other sushi restaurants in town but this place is legit. Every time I eat sushi in another city, I always find myself craving Nara soon after. I never thought I would find this gem in landlocked Billings, MT.

1 Thank klaudicina
Helena, Montana
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

I've been coming to Nara's for over eight years and never have been dissapointed. Quality sushi with ample portions. One of the best places in Montana for sushi.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank CeelAbby

Been to NaRa? Share your experiences!