“Generous proportions and creative combinations!”
Review of NaRa

NaRa
Ranked #175 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

One would normally think of Billings MT as a place for great beef, which is true. However, if you are craving sushi, sashimi, Japanese, Korean, or all of the above, you will find yourself a happy diner at Nara. Most standard Japanese and Korean traditional fare can be found on the menu---delicious! But the real discoveries that will have you smiling are the sushi rolls and daily specials. In short, those rolls are crazy good. Have fun, experiment, and remind yourself the proportions are GENEROUS. Great food, friendly service. Highly recommended. Nara is always a destination whenever I am in Billings MT! Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

When we first sat down and looked through the menu, we were slightly disappointed with the prices. The waitress assured us that the rolls were on the large side. She wasn't lying at all. Between 3 grown and hungry men, we split 4 rolls. It was all we could do to finish the last few pieces. And aside from great portion sizes, the quality was great. When we were there they had 2 special rolls, which were especially creative. This is a must stop and try place when visiting Billings.

1  Thank mattf678
Reviewed 18 May 2014

my last visit was amazing . the food is out of this world good. I have never had better and I have been to them all. the food is so fresh and so tasty. the wokers here treat you as your family. I drive 120 miles round trip just to eat here. I have never had a bad meal. they make all there plates with love and each one is artwork . I sat down next to a couple that heard this was the best place to go and tried sushi for the first time and they were blown away how good it was and said they were coming back asap and the live in buffalo wy.. so if any of you that are looking for amazing food you will not be sorry ...this is the only pace to go..

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

EXCELLENT!!! EXCELLENT!!! I'm a frequent customer and the food and service here is always impeccable!!

1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten asain food all over the world, most sushi places give you bug size portions. No here each roll is a meal, and some of the most unique flavors any where. The ruling red is incredible and enough for two. Daes crunchy salmon is outstanding. I can go on and on, but you owe it to yourself. So you know when you sit down this is a family owned business, mom cools all the Korean food, the son is the prime sushi chef, his wonderful wife will wait in you in the evenings, and his aunt during the day. Best food hands down in Billings.