“exceptional hospitality”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I found the hospitality genuine and ever so kind. The manager was friendly and very professional, when I checked in. Upon finding out the reason for my stay (my father had just passed away), she gave heartfelt condolences and bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. The lady in charge of the breakfast took genuine pride in her work in providing good food, and a clean and friendly place to eat. A night clerk readily helped me print out information from the hotel computer. All employees we encountered made us feel welcome, and were genuine in offering their help.
Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Our last night we found a sympathy card and snacks left for us as well. It's truly wonderful to stay at a place where the staff cares about their guests!!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed 29 November 2013

When booking our room through AARP the confirmation letter stated a Pet fee of $15.00 per night. When checking into the hotel I noticed the sign said $25.00. Told the clerk that the confirmation letter only stated a $15.00 fee. I let the clerk know we had 2 small dogs. Was told me would receive a receipt through our e-mail address. Which we have never received. But did see on our credit card statement that we were charged $15 per pet. They should point this out to the customer!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Me2pzza

Thank you so much for you feedback here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our pet fee is $25 per pet per night, the issue here must be a listing issue with AARP. I'm glad our front desk agent did the right thing and fixed the rate. We will contact them and make sure they know our pet fee is not $15. Again thank you for your comment and staying with us here at the Billings Sleep Inn. Please let us know if you need any help with future reservations, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The room was clean BUT the room was very small and the queen bed was smaller than our queen at home by about 4 inches so you are actually getting a bed in between a queen and a double. We were told the beds were new. It was comfortable. We could only use the bolt at the top of the door BUT the door lock itself did NOT work. It was late when we got back so we just put the chair in front of the door. The breakfast left a lot to be desired, as the fruit was old, wrinkled and the apple I took was rotting at the stem. The staff was very nice but they can only do so much to fix things.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank justme048
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

justme048,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! Sleep Inn is designed to offer a good night’s rest at a good price in a cozy room. So the rooms do tend to be smaller than other Choice Hotel brands like Comfort Inn. Our queen beds are standard queen beds and are no smaller than normal; i do see that you thought it was in between a double and a queen. However is it possible you had a room with a double bed? And i really wish you would have told us about your door, and I’m so sorry that housekeeping did not notice the deadbolt didn’t work. We take your security very serious here at The Sleep Inn and could have had that fixed right away. We do offer a wide variety of breakfast items including eggs, biscuits with gravy, and fresh waffles. I'm sorry to hear that you thought the breakfast quality was below standards as we believe breakfast is the most important part of our service. I will work personally with the breakfast attendant to ensure quality, and see to it these issues are taken care of. Thank you again for staying with us and please let us know if you need help with future reservations. Have a great day and safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband was coming home one day early from his hunting trip and I needed to book a hotel room last minute for him. I needed a place that was walking distance to some restaurants and had a free airport shuttle. After looking at some lower priced motels, I decided that I needed to step up our budget a little. I was happily surprised to get a good deal at a quality hotel. My husband was able to check-in early, had a clean comfortable room, and the free breakfast was great. The shuttle picked him up on time and he arrived at the airport with no issues. The only complaint he had was that the internet was slow. Other than that, an excellent place to stay on a budget!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Patricia C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! I do have good news, before we even received this comment we installed a new wireless router that helped so much with the speed of the internet! Next time you visit i can assure this will not be an issue at all! We are so glad that your husband enjoyed his stay, as we have put a lot of working into this hotel in the past year. We do offer that extended breakfast to ensure our guests get the day started off the right way, no more of those only doughnut and cereal breakfasts here at Sleep Inn! If you need any help with your reservations in the future please let us know. Have a great new year, and safe travels in the future!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our 1 night stay was very nice, very friendly staff. They were very helpful when our door card wouldn't open the door. The breakfast was very good. Our only disappointment was that there was not a hot-tub for our very sore football player! However we did peep into the exercise room and it looked very nice and clean. The hotel was quiet at night for which we were very grateful. However the location of the hotel was very convenient for us as we usually go to Cabela's and Sam's Club when we go to Billings and they are in the same area .

1  Thank Pam388
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn Billings, we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback of the hotel. We strive to exceed our guest expecatations and pride our selves in creating a warm and friendly enviroment for each and every guest. On your next visit let us know how we can help and we can point you in the right direction. We love our location too! So happy to here you enjoyed our hot delicous breakfast. See you soon!

Lisa Winters
Gerneral Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here and were very happy. All the staff were very friendly and the entire place was very clean. We had a great nights sleep. It was very easy to find just right off the highway and they also had adequate parking. In walking distance of entertainment, food and fuel.

• Stayed: October 2013
SARA V, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us this review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We can wait to see you in the near future.
Thanks Sara VanBoxel

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stayed here on the evening of October 19th, 2013. Wife made the reservation through another site about 15 minutes before I arrived. Easy on and off the freeway. Right at the freeway but it wasn't noisy at all in the room. Room was clean, well appointed with a huge desk. Shower was a large one as well. Well worth the acceptable price I paid. Slept like a rock. Just what I needed. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: No tip here. My room faced the highway, was on the ground floor, and not to far away from the lobby...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LJP_from_NV

Thanks again for your review. We do appreciate your business and are happy to hear, you will be back in the near future.
Sara Vanboxel