“Comfortable nights sleep”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #30 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We came to Billings for medical appointments and enjoyed a relaxing stay at this motel. The staff was very friendly and willing to make our stay a pleasant one. The breakfast area had a nice variety to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. On behalf of my entire staff and I thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Over the past year and a half I have been traveling from Seattle to North Dakota! Maybe 15-20 round trips! I stumbled upon the Sleep Inn, Billings, MT. Every stay has been excellent. The stall are friendly, the rooms clean, with very comfortable beds. It is a no frills experience, which is what I am looking for. I highly recommend Sleep Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

On behalf of our entire staff I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this review. We strive to provide our guests with a comfortable, quality stay and am glad to hear yours was just that. Thank you again for choosing the Sleep Inn and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times recently. Each time the staff has been absolutely amazing. It's easy to tell they genuinely care about their guests. They're friendly, courteous, and go out of their way to make sure we're comfortable and our needs are met. The rooms are clean, a little small but very comfortable. It's beginning to feel like home away from home. We'll definitely stay again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I found the hospitality genuine and ever so kind. The manager was friendly and very professional, when I checked in. Upon finding out the reason for my stay (my father had just passed away), she gave heartfelt condolences and bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. The lady in charge of the breakfast took genuine pride in her work in providing good food, and a clean and friendly place to eat. A night clerk readily helped me print out information from the hotel computer. All employees we encountered made us feel welcome, and were genuine in offering their help.
Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Our last night we found a sympathy card and snacks left for us as well. It's truly wonderful to stay at a place where the staff cares about their guests!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2013

When booking our room through AARP the confirmation letter stated a Pet fee of $15.00 per night. When checking into the hotel I noticed the sign said $25.00. Told the clerk that the confirmation letter only stated a $15.00 fee. I let the clerk know we had 2 small dogs. Was told me would receive a receipt through our e-mail address. Which we have never received. But did see on our credit card statement that we were charged $15 per pet. They should point this out to the customer!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Me2pzza

Thank you so much for you feedback here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our pet fee is $25 per pet per night, the issue here must be a listing issue with AARP. I'm glad our front desk agent did the right thing and fixed the rate. We will contact them and make sure they know our pet fee is not $15. Again thank you for your comment and staying with us here at the Billings Sleep Inn. Please let us know if you need any help with future reservations, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The room was clean BUT the room was very small and the queen bed was smaller than our queen at home by about 4 inches so you are actually getting a bed in between a queen and a double. We were told the beds were new. It was comfortable. We could only use the bolt at the top of the door BUT the door lock itself did NOT work. It was late when we got back so we just put the chair in front of the door. The breakfast left a lot to be desired, as the fruit was old, wrinkled and the apple I took was rotting at the stem. The staff was very nice but they can only do so much to fix things.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank justme048
SLEEPINN_BILLINGS, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

justme048,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay here on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! Sleep Inn is designed to offer a good night’s rest at a good price in a cozy room. So the rooms do tend to be smaller than other Choice Hotel brands like Comfort Inn. Our queen beds are standard queen beds and are no smaller than normal; i do see that you thought it was in between a double and a queen. However is it possible you had a room with a double bed? And i really wish you would have told us about your door, and I’m so sorry that housekeeping did not notice the deadbolt didn’t work. We take your security very serious here at The Sleep Inn and could have had that fixed right away. We do offer a wide variety of breakfast items including eggs, biscuits with gravy, and fresh waffles. I'm sorry to hear that you thought the breakfast quality was below standards as we believe breakfast is the most important part of our service. I will work personally with the breakfast attendant to ensure quality, and see to it these issues are taken care of. Thank you again for staying with us and please let us know if you need help with future reservations. Have a great day and safe travels in the future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband was coming home one day early from his hunting trip and I needed to book a hotel room last minute for him. I needed a place that was walking distance to some restaurants and had a free airport shuttle. After looking at some lower priced motels, I decided that I needed to step up our budget a little. I was happily surprised to get a good deal at a quality hotel. My husband was able to check-in early, had a clean comfortable room, and the free breakfast was great. The shuttle picked him up on time and he arrived at the airport with no issues. The only complaint he had was that the internet was slow. Other than that, an excellent place to stay on a budget!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Patricia C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it! I do have good news, before we even received this comment we installed a new wireless router that helped so much with the speed of the internet! Next time you visit i can assure this will not be an issue at all! We are so glad that your husband enjoyed his stay, as we have put a lot of working into this hotel in the past year. We do offer that extended breakfast to ensure our guests get the day started off the right way, no more of those only doughnut and cereal breakfasts here at Sleep Inn! If you need any help with your reservations in the future please let us know. Have a great new year, and safe travels in the future!