Stayed at Fairfield Inn in Billings based upon late night arrival into the area. In Billings to visit Little Bighorn Battlefield, 50 miles east. Then stayed at the hotel on the return, as I had a very early morning flight. Hotel is fine for this type of visit. Good basic accomodations. Close to many restaurants - you can walk to a Denny's, Outback Steakhouse, and a Chinese restaurant. Close to major highway exits. About 15 minute drive to airport. Would stay here again when visiting this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel in Billings, MT is located minutes away from many area businesses and attractions. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-90 and an easy commute to: MSU Billings, Rocky Mountain College, MetraPark, Rimrock Mall, Pictograph Cave State Park, Beartooth Highway and Zoo Montana. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast each morning. The Fairfield Inn & Suites also offers an on-site fitness facility, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Billings Hotel Billings
- Fairfield Billings
- Billings Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings Montana