I travel to Billings weekly for business and ended up in this hotel the first week. I will never stay here again. It was remodeled, yes, but I had bugs and spiders in my room. The room itself was pretty clean, but the hallways were dark and dingy. It is also right next to a railroad track, and I woke up several times a night to the train and a shaking bed. There are much better places to stay in town. Fairfield Inn is not recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel in Billings, MT is located minutes away from many area businesses and attractions. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-90 and an easy commute to: MSU Billings, Rocky Mountain College, MetraPark, Rimrock Mall, Pictograph Cave State Park, Beartooth Highway and Zoo Montana. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast each morning. The Fairfield Inn & Suites also offers an on-site fitness facility, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Billings Hotel Billings
- Fairfield Billings
- Billings Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings Montana