“Well rested..........”

Ranked #26 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
“Well rested..........”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I am a tow truck driver from Gillette,WY and had to take a vehicle to Billings. The weather was bad all the way up and was getting worse, so I decided to stay the night and the Fairfield was all that I needed. Great staff, breakfast and rooms. Was close to shopping and food.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Greggory F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Phoenix, AZ
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

I usually do not complain about things beyond my control, but when my room gets cleaned ok then not ok and management has been notified, I start wondering who is in charge here. Also, I changed rooms to get away from the train noise and left a pair of swimming trunks on the shower curtain rail and they never made it back to me. Now these were black and navy blue swimming trunks, so I think its hard to confuse them with lily white bath towels. When I asked management to reimburse me for the loss they offered me Marriott Points. BFnD...I want my swimming trunks back!! Anyhoo...lock your bags when leaving the room and do not expect management to offer you any results, in what to me, represents theft.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Curtis B
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Dear Curtis B,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I want to apologize that you had a negative experience at my hotel. Also, I'm very sorry that we were unable to locate your item and that you were not satisfied with our resolution. It is our goal to impress our guests and I'm truly sorry that we were unable to meet this. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to earn your business.

Nicole T.
Ajax, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

A little deceiving outside however the rooms and hotel are very clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

We chose this hotel because of the near proximity to the Billings airport and ability to use Marriott points to cover the room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ALSto
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear ALSto,
Thank you for your feedback of the Fairfield Inn Billings and for the kind words regarding my staff. We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad that it shows through to our guests. Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area.

Nicole T.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights on a business trip in September. The room was clean, breakfast had many selections, including hot scrambled eggs and a meat (sausage patties, bacon, links), fresh fruit, cereals, breads, etc. The hotel is located in a newer area that has many stores, restaurants, coffee shops, etc. to frequent.

Room Tip: I used Priceline to get a room for $76/night. Otherwise, it is over $100/night.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank E J
Sammamish, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Ashley at the front desk was awesome. She was able to comply with special request for a) feather-free room despite putting in the request early afternoon on day-of-check-in b) high floor away from elevator c) quiet room away from train. Apparently was quite full with many special requests and so we were appreciative.

Room: Clean room, bathroom & hotel premises. Comfortable bed.

Breakfast: Wife and kids enjoyed the breakfast, especially the fresh fruit! They were raving about it. I liked the scrambled eggs & sausage patties! Topped off with chamomile tea + honey!

Will stay again when next in Billings!

Room Tip: Request away from train: front of hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nicolas98075
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Clean - comfy bed - flat screen all the amenities - coffee - great breakfast - sausage patty - scrambled eggs - waffles - salsa fresh fruit - cookies in the afternoon - very friendly staff
nice business area - pool - spa - workout room - change spa to saline - beware of trains behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mcjolley
Thermopolis, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Have stayed at this property several times--mostly, I must add, using my Marriott points. Never found the facilities and staff anything but first class. Highly recommended for travelers--especially those on the job. Excellent breakfast with cooked entrees and a host of other choices. Staff responds to individual requests with good graces and alacrity. Again, recommended!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family