All reviews room was clean typical marriott building appears front desk hot tub was out of order reward points stayed for one night the breakfast area breakfast included hotel is great hotel is located convenient location three nights oatmeal first floor would stay again cookies
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The Fairfield Inn is convenient to the expressway and there are plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. the lobby is small but nicely appointed and the breakfast area is spacious enough. Upon entry the staff greets you promptly and they're friendly and professional. The itself room is spacious with a nice work area, and easy chair, and a comfortable bed. The bath is well stocked with toiletries and towels. All in all it's a nice place to stay in Billings

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Stayed three nights at this location. Smooth check-in and a pleasant stay. I was upgraded to a suite and recognized for the Marriott status (See photos). An older hotel that has been kept up well. Co-workers were complaining about the noise levels well after 10PM in the pool area, first and second floors, as their rooms were near that location. Also, the treadmills were broken and we informed the hotel staff. I would stay here again, as for myself these were not issues. Very friendly staff, free breakfast, WIFI and other chain amenities expected from Fairfield. I had a king bed and slept fairly well, with help from my Temper-Pedic Travel Set Travel Collection that makes any mattress (or floor) more comfortable. Within walking distance are many restaurants, I ate at Denny's separate review, making the location excellent. The hotel is right next to a main train track however, it did not affect my sleep due to the hours they travelled through. Recommended and I would stay here again which is the ultimate question. Thanks for reading and if it helps give a thumbs up! :)

RetiredArmyRANGER

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We stayed here a few weeks ago and had a great stay. The hotel is clean and the desk staff were amazing. We had 4 rooms for a family get together. The breakfast was pretty nice and the lobby is good sized.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I stayed here for business for one night. The desk staff were very informative about the hotels amenities and were friendly. My room was on the main floor - just off the parking lot and just down from the pool. While I didn't use any of the amenities, they looked nice and clean. The best part? My room was SILENT. I felt like I was in the hotel by myself. The bed was comfy, and the room was clean. The in-room coffee, while usually is a disappointment at hotels, was delicious! I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the main floor and it was quiet - but on a busier night, an upper floor might be better.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Dear Beth:

We are writing today to express our gratitude, to you personally, your incredible staff and all of Marriott.

As you know, our oldest Daughter, Carmen, violently and tragically died in Billings, Montana. As parents, we can’t begin to explain the shock, numbness, anger, loss and deep grief that we were in when we arrived at the Fairfield.

Everything was so, so hard. Except, coming “Home” to the Fairfield. You and your staff, every single person, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff, were exceedingly kind, taking care of us in every possible way and at every opportunity genuinely caring and asking if there was anything they could do for us. Again, I am at a loss to convey just how much that meant to us, even though I was walking around like a zombie, your kindness was so appreciated, that in the midst of my tears of anguish, I was also brought to tears by the kindness of you and your staff.

Thank you for allowing our entire family to take over the lobby and deflate every evening during the last few nights we were there.

Our room(s) being complimentary, is so much appreciated, it was the icing on the cake. The expenses for the funeral and getting our other daughters to Montana was a huge financial hit, so again your kindness just can’t really be measured in words.

We will be forever grateful.

Jack and Darla Scheuerman