All reviewsroom was cleantypical marriottbuilding appearsfront deskhot tub was out of orderreward pointsstayed for one nightthe breakfast areabreakfast includedhotel is greathotel is locatedconvenient locationthree nightsoatmealfirst floorwould stay againcookies
Reviewed 22 July 2017

My family and i stayed here the night we arrived in Mt for our vacation and the night before we left. When we arrived for the second night we were there early and the staff was very accommodating and got us the first room that was available. Then we were able to unload car and see other attractions in the area. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Check-in went smoothly.

The room (2 queens) seemed cramped, but then again it is me and 3 kids. While the property feels like it's been here a while, the room appears to have been painted fairly recently and the rest of the building appears to have been updated/renovated at some point in the recent past.

The beds are comfortable.

There is an indoor pool, but we didn't get in.

It was about 85F outside when we arrived. There is no central air, just a unit in the wall under the window. Even on high-cool all night it struggled to get and keep the room cool enough to sleep comfortably (Manager - room 310).

Breakfast was good. The attendant, didn't get her name, was really on top of things - everything stayed stocked up and clean. She had a nice and sincere "good morning" to the kids!

This is a good location if you're passing through - close to the highway and restaurants in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed for one night while traveling from Yellowstone to Little Big Horn. The hotel is in a convenient location; not far from the highway, near a lot of restaurants, and is nice and quiet! There is an indoor pool and fitness center as well. The breakfast area is nice and inviting with a good selection of food. It was a nice relaxing overnight for us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Mold on the shower curtain, malfunctioning A.C., ripped bedsheets. When I complained at check out - no adjustment. I expect more from Marriott. I would not recommend staying here. There are a lot of other hotels in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Maureen,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings. Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay. I imagine how frustrating that must have been for you. I'm also sorry that you were not provided with a satisfactory resolution upon check out. Your comments will be shared with my team to ensure these were isolated incidents. I hope that we will have a chance to make up for this on your next visit to the area.

Sincerely
Beth C.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Our room had an older heater/air conditioner that seemed to be "on" full time unless we turned it off - not a very responsive thermostat.
The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast very standard.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Tim R,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings. I'm pleased to hear you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. However, we strive to impress our guests, and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations. Your comments will be shared with our management team for future improvements. I hope that we will have another chance to impress you.

Beth C.